Poll: Which Multi effects pedal?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which Multi effects pedal?
Boss ME-50
2 13%
Line 6 POD Xt Live
13 87%
Voters: 15.
OK, I've narrowed down the multi effects to either Boss ME-50 or the Line 6 POD Xt Live. I play a wide range of music, so I'm sure I could find a use for everything. I'm going to play at home and gig. I don't want the tone to sound digital either. I'm leaning alot more toward the Xt because you can have more effects on at once. What would be the best pedal for me?? Is the ME-50 worth $300 or should I just spend the extra $100 on the Xt??
Quote by InvaderTSN
It's the Asian blood in his veins. It allows him to accomplish things normal people are unable to.

Puberty was very vague. I literally locked myself in a room and played guitar.
Also, if anyone has a Pedal they would like to sell, Let me know.
Quote by InvaderTSN
It's the Asian blood in his veins. It allows him to accomplish things normal people are unable to.

I personally dont like multi-fx's, but whatever floats your boat. Higher end boss multi-fxs arent too bad, but I dont hear to many bad things about PODs.
I have the pod XT desktop model and love it. It sounds amazing with a bit of tweaking, but it really shines when you use only the effects models. It has great delay, reverb and various mod effects. I can't really compare it to the ME-50 ive never tried one.
1990 Gibson SG Special Black
2003 Martin Hd-28
Fender Standard Telecaster Chrome Red
Randall RX120RH On RX412 SOLD!!
Fender Pro Jr. Combo
Keeley Modded Boss DS-1
Electro Harmonics Metal Muff
Ernie Ball Vp Jr.
Bump. C'mon guys, I need some more votes and opinions.
Quote by InvaderTSN

bump
Quote by InvaderTSN

Well it looks like I'm seeing a development forming.
Quote by InvaderTSN

A friend of mine has the ME and i have the POD . They aren't even close. We've mixed and matched our gear as many ways as you can and the POD is better no matter if his strat and tele are plugged in or my Variax and ML. Get the POD.
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
Valve Junior (V3 Head/Cab and Combo)
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Wampler Super Plextortion
Line 6 Pod HD
Thanks Guys, Much appreciated
Quote by InvaderTSN

Grab the POD
"SO GLAD TO BE HERE I COULD JUMP OFF EVERY BRIDGE
BUT EVERYBODY'S GOT A ROPE AROUND ONE OF MY LIMBS
THEY'RE TRYIN' TO GET THEIR PIECE THEY KEEP ON TEARING ME APART
THEY WANNA GET INSIDE SO THEY CAN KICK AROUND MY HEART
"
bump
Quote by InvaderTSN