Because if you were queen,
I'm here,
But i would be you servent,
and you would know,
I'm Here
------------------------

I need critz
Last edited by dman3011 at Jan 15, 2009,
moslty kind love, soft, kinda like tears in heaven, but i still have to put the music behind it
not bad, then.
just making sure it wasn't going to be metal or something
Hey, sounds good, I think it would fit nicely with an acoustic guitar backing. The repetition of "I'm here" gives it a nice effect.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Because if you were queen,
I'm here,
But i would be you servent,
and you would know,
I'm Here

error error error.

anyways im indifferent about this one.

i've never heard a song repeat itself so many times. Other than the song i wrote lol. Fact is it seems like me and my close friends are the only ones who like it lol xD

c4c day of life
Singer/Songwriter/Guitarist/Bassit/Drummer/Screamer/Marocka Shaker/Flute Tamer/Bio Chemical Robot Lover/Holographic Charizard owner/ Industrial waste polutionier/Stoner
It's nice, it'll be one of those songs like Hear You Me by Jimmy Eat World, the lyrics aren't massively long but with a bit of music played underneath, I think it'll make a very good song, I don't think the repitition is that bad. I like it because I can relate to it and that the lyrics aren't really complex, that's how a slow song should be, just a voice and a soft acoustic guitar, nice job, I enjoyed it, if you would be so kind to crit mine in my sig. I'll be very grateful! Thanks
I defecate all over my clothes to get extra protected
Roses are Red
Violets are Bitchin
God Dammit Woman
Get Back in the Kitchen