I know that tickets were being given away free on a first come first serve basis, so I thought I'd see if anyone here had gotten tickets and was planning on going. I really wish that I could go, but it just isn't feasible.

I didn't put this in the politics thread because this isn't discussing politics. Please keep your thoughts of the President-elect out of this.
I might if i lived closer to...erm...where ever it's taking place at...
Sail upon the open skies
Shit no. It's in america
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
i would love to, but i got teh schoolz
Quote by The_Hell_Patrol
I say pwnd/owned alot, and n00b even more frequently.

It comes up every few seconds actually. I actually said "imma pwn j00 n00b" to my girlfriend i think. She had no idea what i wastalking about, so i pwnt her n00b ass.
Quote by Tempoe
They say over a million will show up. I won't.

Jesus Christ! Where is your ****ing american spirit this country is total **** right now and it looks like your a little to self centered to give a damn thanks to your parents who probably spoiled your pretentious ass. Either that or your joking, i cant tell. But come one its Barrack Obama, show the man some respect.
There are some people from my school going. I wouldn't go even if I were invited.

Quote by foxygrandpa
Jesus Christ! Where is your ****ing american spirit this country is total **** right now and it looks like your a little to self centered to give a damn thanks to your parents who probably spoiled your pretentious ass. Either that or your joking, i cant tell. But come one its Barrack Obama, show the man some respect.

Wait. Are YOU joking?
Quote by Yerjam
Could be, but the most important thing to remember is that it wasn't your fault, even if it was.
Quote by foxygrandpa

I respect the man becuase he is going to be President.
Other than that I dont respect him

at least not yet
I very well may, it depends on how I feel he does.

but I think you need to learn how to respect people's opinions.

Personally I'm not going
becuase I dont give a damn.

^That is my opinion
Quote by sluffinator
Yeh this guy knows his ****... just listen to him XD

Quote by ScreamingCheeto
NaivexLi is anything but naive. His post was a pretty good source of info.

Thanks

Quote by MightyAl

Pro tip, kids - girls are NOT impressed by your blood.
I didn't get a ticket to the actual inaugural ceremony, but I'll be going to DC that day to witness the intense crowds and parade, as well as the Ruiner, AKA's, Darkest Hour and Anti Flag show in DC that night
Quote by NaivexLi
I respect the man becuase he is going to be President.
Other than that I dont respect him

at least not yet
I very well may, it depends on how I feel he does.

but I think you need to learn how to respect people's opinions.

Personally I'm not going
becuase I dont give a damn.

^That is my opinion

LOL@you for taking him seriously.
I'm not going to the inauguration despite living in Arlington (right next to DC) and I didn't even try to go watch Obama speak when he came to my school.

I don't like dealing with that many people and the crowds are going to be way too crazy, so it's not worth it to me, although I do realize that it is a very historic occasion.
Quote by Spamwise
I didn't put this in the politics thread because this isn't discussing politics. Please keep your thoughts of the President-elect out of this.

Haha as if anybody on UG doesn't worship Barack Obama.

I wish I could go.
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
NO WAY! It's crazy in D.C. to begin with, but a whole crowd full of people in that town and it's going to be chaos.
Quote by LedZeppelin
Haha as if anybody on UG doesn't worship Barack Obama.

I wish I could go.

Dude, just read the article about the bands playing at his inauguration.
No, but it's only about half an hour away from my house. If someone wants to go and needs a place to stay, I can maybe (maybe) hook you up.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by vintage x metal
No, but it's only about half an hour away from my house. If someone wants to go and needs a place to stay, I can maybe (maybe) hook you up.

That is very brave, posting that in the pit
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
Unfortunately, no, but I'll be in DC the following day for school. :/
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
I was supposed to, but plans fell through. A friend of mine is going though... quite disappointed that I'm not.
"Love is the only thing that we can carry with us when we go, and it makes the end so easy." -Louisa May Alcott
Quote by RHCP94
Unfortunately, no, but I'll be in DC the following day for school. :/

TYLER
TYLER TYLERRR
COME VISIT ME
please please please please
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja