Warning, spoilers, maybe.. for you UKers, where the film is not yet released.

I thought it was a really good movie, despite the bad reviews. Woody Harrelson (he played the blind man) delivered an AMAZING performance. One of the greatest roles/actor I've ever seen. The smile still remains in my mind.

Just, discuss.

Edit: I thought the ending could have been better though. I mean... a jelly fish... meh...
i checked it out on watch-movies.net a week or two ago. i thought it was great, i love those movies wr u get pieces of the puzzle and then its all put together at the end. keeps you guessing
yeah i hoenstly felt sad at the start(the blind mand part) other than that it wasnt a bad movie, im a fan of will smith though so it might be biased.
Quote by Sloopy
I'm not in a wheelchair, but I own one just for fun.
It was really sad. Not amazing, but "touching".

When Willy yells at the blind guy on the phone....whew.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by Thornography
Warning, spoilers, maybe.. for you UKers, where the film is not yet released.

I thought it was a really good movie, despite the bad reviews. Woody Harrelson (he played the blind man) delivered an AMAZING performance. One of the greatest roles/actor I've ever seen. The smile still remains in my mind.

Just, discuss.

Edit: I thought the ending could have been better though. I mean... a jelly fish... meh...

SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER

I liked the jellyfish.. It was very symbolic, but it also was logical. It would leave no damage to the body, so he'd still be able to have the heart donated. If he poisoned himself, or shot himself, or hung himself, or any other common method of suicide, it could have messed up the organ and render it unusable.

/SPOILER /SPOILER / SPOILER
Kind of nominated for Best Retired User.

Skepto > Oxygen
Quote by JMack
SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER

I liked the jellyfish.. It was very symbolic, but it also was logical. It would leave no damage to the body, so he'd still be able to have the heart donated. If he poisoned himself, or shot himself, or hung himself, or any other common method of suicide, it could have messed up the organ and render it unusable.

/SPOILER /SPOILER / SPOILER

You son of a a bitch...
Wow I must have been the only one that thought that it was very mediocre, about a 5.3/10 for me, I found it a bit boring and the whole sadness theme felt too forced, plus I knew what was going to happen far before it actually did. Acting was good, plot and scripting was all over the ****.

IncuEdit: +1 to the guy below, except to a slightly lesser extent.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
Last edited by IncubusMan999 at Jan 14, 2009,
i thought it was terrible, easily the worst movie all year.

it was almost comically predictable, boring, pointless, and unoriginal. the jellyfish thing was just laughable. and then when woody harrelson and the girl were staring into each other's eyes? totally unintentionally hilarious.

crap. pure, unadulterated, crap.
I have no opinion on this matter.
He used a jelly fish because he has a somewhat obsession, a jelly fish kills you fast, and as JMack said.

I thought it was a moving yet depressing movie.
it was painfully mediocre, and they left out the only thing that could have saved the movie - a good backstory. What kind of crap movie doesn't end up telling you why the guy's killing himself?
I thought it was an interesting movie

Not as intense as will smith's other movies

but worth the watch
Quote by mental_zer0

The fear of the clock became too obvious. got expelled.

Quote by jmilli2
Spread rumours that she is a jew. Then all you need to do is sit back and wait for the secret police to make her 'disappear'.

lol?
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct
it was painfully mediocre, and they left out the only thing that could have saved the movie - a good backstory. What kind of crap movie doesn't end up telling you why the guy's killing himself?

It does, thats kind of the whole point of the film.
Last edited by crossy uk at Jan 14, 2009,
Quote by bradulator
It was really sad. Not amazing, but "touching".

When Willy yells at the blind guy on the phone....whew.

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=tfI7o3BgFVE

god that ****ing ripped my heart out the first time i saw it. I thought it was a good movie, frustratingly confusing though.
I'm here to help

Quote by Jimbleton
ok, as usual pit is being very unhelpful except andychalmers, so im gonna go post this someplace else

And a master of storytelling...

Quote by Jackolas
andychalmers102, that story is awesome.
Quote by andychalmers102
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=tfI7o3BgFVE

god that ****ing ripped my heart out the first time i saw it. I thought it was a good movie, frustratingly confusing though.

Just saw it about 20 minutes ago.

I had no idea what the hell was going on until about 3/4 of the way in, and by then you could easily tell what was going to happen next. Did feel a bit damn sad at many points all the way through, but it was pretty tedious to sit through. I only went to see it because I heard that the guy killed himself by putting the jellyfish on his face, which saddened me because that isn't what happens

I did laugh though when Will pulled the old 'Bed 'n' Bolt'