I sprained my f*cking wrist at the Metallica concert. I was in the moshpit and some f*cker pushed my on the ground and my wrist went the wrong way. I was gonna kick him in the balls but there were a few security guards watching the moshpit.
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop Silverburst (Invader/'59)
-Fender Standard Telecaster HH Black (SH-5/'59)
-Fender Standard Stratocaster HH White (Nazgul/'59)
-Austin Guitars Les Paul Goldtop Copy (Distortion/'59)
-Ovation ApplauseAE44II Elite Black Acoustic

Amps/Cabs
-Peavey 6505+
-Peavey Stereo Chorus 2x12 Combo
-Behringer Ultracoustic ACX450 1x8 Acoustic Combo
-Marshall MX2x12 Cabinet

Wayyyyy too many effects pedals...
Hardcore dude...
Quote by Beakwithteeth
What a coincidence one time I ****ed your cousin in the eye.
does complaining about it make you feel better?
Quote by Immortal_Guitar
ExiledSoul, you have just won the Best UG Liar award. Thanks for participating with your incredible dumbassery and lies.

Quote by gsr2k6
I have a turd with a carrot stuck in it. Its the GREATEST pet ever, makes quite the mess though.
You don't bitch about injuries sustained whilst moshing. When you enter the pit, you leave your vagina out of it.

Edit:
Quote by jmonko
I think TS is just bragging about seeing Metallica.

Is that really something to brag about, nowadays?
I'm not complaining asshole, I'm simply stating an interesting thing that happend to me at a concert.
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop Silverburst (Invader/'59)
-Fender Standard Telecaster HH Black (SH-5/'59)
-Fender Standard Stratocaster HH White (Nazgul/'59)
-Austin Guitars Les Paul Goldtop Copy (Distortion/'59)
-Ovation ApplauseAE44II Elite Black Acoustic

Amps/Cabs
-Peavey 6505+
-Peavey Stereo Chorus 2x12 Combo
-Behringer Ultracoustic ACX450 1x8 Acoustic Combo
-Marshall MX2x12 Cabinet

Wayyyyy too many effects pedals...
Stay out of the mosh pit next time...?

You should expect to get hurt in one, so don't complain.
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
Wrong forum, belongs in blog.
Quote by ravioli123
James, a type of sandwich:

A sandwich that consists of ham, turkey, roast beef, shredded cheese, nacho cheese doritos, and ranch on a toasted bun.
"Hey man lets go get a couple James's for lunch"
and what exactly do you expect to happen in the mosh pit? tea? no, a bunch of guys fighting and guess what happens when guys fight? people will get hurt. get over it
Quote by H4t3BR33D3R
fourteen?
For Christ sake she probably couldn't get to the center of a Tootsie Pop let alone suck your **** properly. Just get someone your own age you tosser.
Quote by Leperaffinity01

Edit:

money
Quote by Spoony_Bard
I hate that...actually I just hate anyone under the age of 16

Quote by RockGuitar92
Just get it cut a little. It will grow back. Besides why is it so important to look metal? That's just retarded.

Gear in profile
Quote by MusicMan24
I'm not complaining asshole, I'm simply stating an interesting thing that happend to me at a concert.

You went into a large crowd of people purposely shoving each other around and randomly throwing punches and all kinds of stupidity, and you fell and hurt yourself.

Hardly interesting.
I find Mosh pits pointless, I don't go to concerts to dick around, I go to concerts to listen to music.
BRIAN. SCHNEIDER.
Quote by MusicMan24

I didn't find it interesting.

Frankly, I don't care--at all.
Quote by Leperaffinity01

Edit:

No
(\/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny.
(")_(") ExtremeMetalFTW donated these ears
Notice something wrong? Yea, me too
| |
[ ]
Quote by jmonko
That really isn't anything to brag about.
Quote by Leperaffinity01
You don't bitch about injuries sustained whilst moshing. When you enter the pit, you leave your vagina out of it.

Thou shalt not enter a moshpit lest thee canst take thine beating without being a bitch.

Thus says the Lord of Rock.
you think thats bad i was at the gigantour and me and my buddy saw a dude crowd surf and his arm got caught on the the metal post and his arm spun around and dislocated. Gross as hell.
Quote by Leperaffinity01
MusicMan24 has lost all of his street-cred.
Poor guy.
Looks like he's not gonna be getting any soon, considering he sprained his wrist.

sigged
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by jmonko

That's not something to brag about.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.