Page 1 of 3
Title says it all.

I was going through my foods book earlier, and there was a section talking about fats, and it said something like, "Fat deficiencies are rare in the United States." and somebody underlined that sentence and wrote near it, "You're not kidding."

In my restless dreams...
I see that town.
Silent Hill.
You promised you'd take me there again someday.
But you never did.

Well, I'm alone there now.
In our 'special place'...
Waiting for you.

Some guy drew a dick on every forehead of a person in my 8th grade American history book. That takes dedication
Quote by metabolicmaggot
Win. +1 cookie for hide the beer.

I don't deface public property...

But i do have a tendency to draw penises on the inside covers of textbooks
Quote by drunkinkoala
you can be jesus.

Quote by Wesseem
most useless response i think i have ever seen on any forum ever.

Quote by Turkeyburger

Lolflag
This isn't public, but my friends stole my school agenda and in the "weekly goals" section wrote a different homosexual act for the entire 52 weeks. I'm not going to lie, even I found it funny as ****.
Quote by hell_monkey

(\/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny.
(")_(") ExtremeMetalFTW donated these ears
Notice something wrong? Yea, me too
| |
[ ]
Quote by hide_the_beer
Some guy drew a dick on every forehead of a person in my 8th grade American history book. That takes dedication

haha
Real quality right there!
Yep
read a book that had a picture of a crippled woman and next to it and i quote"dat bitzh haz da rooken legs"unquote...needless to say black women can't spell worth shit.
Quote by InvaderTSN
I don't write in books. It feels dirty to me.

Same. :/
█████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████

You're just another brick in the wall
Nothing ever really funny, but there are always those little arguments.. It starts off as a "**** you" then someone else writes "No, **** you. Fag", then it spans across the whole cover/book. They get pretty funny.
Quote by HIM%(^
8=>tation

hahahahaha me and my friend went through a phase of writing dicktation on EVERYTHING!!! we wrote it in dust on the side of this grumpy lady's big black van even!!there is at least 1 dicktation in every textbook i own!!
not really a funny thing but more like completely epic.I was randomly flipping through my History book and not on the back cover but the white page before that some had drawn a mirror-like self-portrait of themself looking back up at you from the book.Needless to say it was "teh uber-shiz"
In our attempt to seek individualty,we have all become the same

Im so hardcore I could kick a puppy right now
I never find anything funny in books. All I see is "so and so is a fag!" everywhere.
i don't write in books but in my drafting class their's a huge drawer in my desk with writing all inside of it. One said "John '87 snrs."
The best thing about life is knowing you put it together
Arrow pointing to dark red spot

"THIS>

Is NOT menstrual blood."

Quote by dio_dude
I never find anything funny in books. All I see is "so and so is a fag!" everywhere.

By "so and so" do you mean yourself? :P:
Last edited by Tire Me. at Jan 14, 2009,
Quote by hell_monkey

Does this remind anyone else of "Superbad"? or am I alone?
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Quote by HIM%(^
8=>tation

which reminds me:

I wrote that in GIANT print on a mobile dry-erase board. It was in this little hallway that goes from the school hall to the band room. They store some crap in it. Anyway, all the band kids would write stuff on it with this blue marker left there on the board's tray. One day I just erased it all and drew a realistic penis to the best of my abilities, followed by a large fonted "TATION".

Teachers and janitors and such still go throught the hallway, and i didn't know that...

The next day they had removed the board to store it somewhere else no more writin on the board for the band kids Whoops

The best ones are the stories..

"TURN TO PAGE 3"

"TURN TO PAGE 53"

"OK... NOW TURN TO PAGE 67"

"TURN TO PAGE 700"

"Turn to page 2"

[huge dick] LAWL LOL!
When I was still in high school I'd take a sharpie and cross out random words...
Orange Rocker 30 Head
Orange 4x12
Warmoth Strat
Richmond Dorchester
Boss RC-50
Line 6 DL-4
Digitech Whammy 4
Zvex Mastotron
Boss RT-20
Theres the occasional

"that's what she said"

usually completely out of context
Quote by mental_zer0

The fear of the clock became too obvious. got expelled.

Quote by jmilli2
Spread rumours that she is a jew. Then all you need to do is sit back and wait for the secret police to make her 'disappear'.

lol?
I used to go through my history books and make updates when things were out right lies and half truths.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Last year I opened up my Socials textbook to the page we were supposed to be reading right in front of my teacher and someone had taken one of those really big sharpies and wrote FUCK SOCIALS across both pages. I couldn't even read any of the text.
someone drew a penis on every page of a 514 page book. i was rather impressed.
Quote by coolstoryangus
Pffffffft schematics

Although i guess the OP will have to get used to reading them if he's going to buy a bugera..
Quote by gregs1020

along with fire escape routes...

I drew a flicky movie in a 347 page book once =] It was a band playing a song too, took freakin ages!

And I drew in a Bible. Then actually read it, and laughed at the writing rather than what I drew =]
Dear diary.

Today I stuffed some dolls full of dead rats I put in the blender.

I'm wondering if, maybe, there really is something wrong with me.
I don't remember anything that I wrote in the books but at lunch one day we smashed a bunch of food in my mate's maths book, like between the cover and that blank piece of paper they always have in them.
Needless to say it was pretty disgusting. I know we had written stuff in there too, and smashed butter over it, so he couldn't erase it.

And when he turned his book in at the end of the year, he says his teacher was horrified but didn't get him in trouble.
Quote by metalderek
I don't remember anything that I wrote in the books but at lunch one day we smashed a bunch of food in my mate's maths book, like between the cover and that blank piece of paper they always have in them.
Needless to say it was pretty disgusting. I know we had written stuff in there too, and smashed butter over it, so he couldn't erase it.

And when he turned his book in at the end of the year, he says his teacher was horrified but didn't get him in trouble.

That's disgusting.

... but hilarious.

I bet it smelled terrible, too.

In my restless dreams...
I see that town.
Silent Hill.
But you never did.

Waiting for you.

a picture of hitler and n*****r written over him.
i dont know the rules on the n-word here.

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
I had this chemistry textbook that had a picture of a huge fire and four people watching it, and someone had drawn a cross in the middle of the fire and KKK pillowcases on the people.

I laughed about it for days.
I own an Orange Amp.
Fuck aye Dai.
Quote by Alpha_Wolf
That's disgusting.

... but hilarious.

I bet it smelled terrible, too.

He said one day he left the book in his room after doing homework and it happened to be in the sunlight... and fouled up his room for days.
Quote by metalderek
He said one day he left the book in his room after doing homework and it happened to be in the sunlight... and fouled up his room for days.

Eww.

In my restless dreams...
I see that town.
Silent Hill.
But you never did.

Waiting for you.

Quote by gunners fan
Does this remind anyone else of "Superbad"? or am I alone?

It didn't at first but now it does
A friend of mine started going through everyones backpacks, taking out their student handbooks and drew penises on the cover making it look like the panther was giving a bj.
Quote by Rookie One
makes jizz shoot out of your don johnson
Page 1 of 3