Page 1 of 2
what is the worst rejection you have witnessed or happened to you?

I just want to see what you guys say. haha
Well for me it was when my fiancee decided to go back to his religion. i felt pretty rejected.
Quote by Mattron2000
Shadowenspirit,
Developmental Tamer.
Shadowenspirit,
Ancient Sandwich Crafter

I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it.

-Voltaire

So it is written.
One time I was eating a clementine, and it had a seed in it, so I threw it out.

Totally rejected that citrus fruit. Pretty harsh, no?
"Perception of Balance " - My album.

"Run away from the ending road, the desolate cold, and the broken home."
"I'm not supposed to talk to strangers. And I don't see any candy anywhere."
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
I have a buddy who has a friend that he went to K-12 with. In his junior year, he started dating this girl. They were together for 4 years, were doing great, and he finally decided it was time to pop the question. She said no.

He asked "why not?"

She said (I **** you not) "You remember in the 9th grade when I asked you to the dance and you turned me down? I've only been going out with you so you'd ask me to marry you and I could turn you down."

To top it all off, she was dead serious.

Ice. Cold.
Classifieds mod said this didn't count as trying to sell anything, I'll say it here:

If you're looking to be able to take credit cards in-person (not over the internet where paypal will work), pm me and I can hook you up with the stuff you need.
This guy I was going to start dating picked drugs over me. THAT WAS COOL AS SHIT.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by The_bushidoka
I have a buddy who has a friend that he went to K-12 with. In his junior year, he started dating this girl. They were together for 4 years, were doing great, and he finally decided it was time to pop the question. She said no.

He asked "why not?"

She said (I **** you not) "You remember in the 9th grade when I asked you to the dance and you turned me down? I've only been going out with you so you'd ask me to marry you and I could turn you down."

Ice. Cold.

Poor guy
Quote by The_bushidoka

He asked "why not?"

Ice. Cold.

Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by The_bushidoka

He asked "why not?"

Ice. Cold.

That is the bitchiest thing I've ever heard in my entire life. You think he would have gathered that she had that quality.
Chick rejected me because we live just a city away yet she went to alabama for a week and went out with a dude there
There was that time I asked a girl out and found out she was a lesbian.

Quote by The_bushidoka

He asked "why not?"

Ice. Cold.

Joke's on her. Four years wasted? Sounds like she played herself there.
Last edited by Flying Couch at Jan 14, 2009,
Quote by The_bushidoka

He asked "why not?"

Ice. Cold.

holy crap...

/thread
Quote by vintage x metal
This guy I was going to start dating picked drugs over me. THAT WAS COOL AS SHIT.

Clearly, he wouldn't have been worth it anyway.

EDIT: at the post above you.

What an absolute waste of life. I mean really, who the hell does that? WHAT THE HELL?

I hate people.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Last edited by GodofCheesecake at Jan 14, 2009,
Quote by vintage x metal

Please tell me it was at least speed or something good like that.
Quote by GodofCheesecake
Clearly, he wouldn't have been worth it anyway.

I'm convincing myself of that. God damn it, I hate everything.

Quote by tonedeafidiot
Please tell me it was at least speed or something good like that.

Not even.
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by The_bushidoka

He asked "why not?"

Ice. Cold.

That's hilarious that she would waste 4 years of her life for that.
Quote by The_bushidoka

He asked "why not?"

Ice. Cold.

That bitch!

This seems like it would pretty much be the worst. I don't think anything could top this.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
there's this boy at school, and whenever he would sit down at a picnic table with people at it, everybody would flat out get up and leave.
i always felt bad for the guy, people at my school are so immature. he's really nice, too.
Quote by The_bushidoka

He asked "why not?"

Ice. Cold.

Haha
Quote by tonedeafidiot
^Haven't seen that one in a long (internet) time.

whats internet time? Does it go faster then real world time or slower.
Quote by dethead666
whats internet time? Does it go faster then real world time or slower.

Well, things get old in a matter of days-months on the internet, depending on saturation, so, I'd say it goes faster.
I got turned down today
She lead me on too, and said
I don't wanna go to the movies, I got this thing going on
But I like you.
Quote by crazy8rgood

Oh, look at those naughty waffles and their banana's...

*fapfapfapfapfap*

(if this is against the rules, I'll take it down.)
Quote by tonedeafidiot
Well, things get old in a matter of days-months on the internet, depending on saturation, so, I'd say it goes faster.

ahh so the pit must be the quickest time zone area.
But seriously, I can't think of a single time I've been rejected by anyone or anything that was the least bit important.
Quote by The_bushidoka

He asked "why not?"

Ice. Cold.

Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Quote by The_bushidoka

He asked "why not?"

Ice. Cold.

Man...
when she said "please stop".

i didn't.
"Where the Beatles wanted to hold your hand, the Stones wanted to fuck your sister or daughter"

My profile
An old girlfriend of mine only went out with me because she didn't want to hurt my feelings. Lasted a week. She also made up this crap that her mum wanted me gone and if she didn't dump me, her mum wouldn't let her see her dad again. Like a bastard, I believed her. I went to where her mum worked and expected a big argument to unfold, but her mum told me she didn't even know that she had a boyfriend. It hurt like hell
Quote by dio_dude
An old girlfriend of mine only went out with me because she didn't want to hurt my feelings. Lasted a week. She also made up this crap that her mum wanted me gone and if she didn't dump me, her mum wouldn't let her see her dad again. Like a bastard, I believed her. I went to where her mum worked and expected a big argument to unfold, but her mum told me she didn't even know that she had a boyfriend. It hurt like hell

Why'd you go to her moms job? Kinda creepy lol.
Quote by crazy8rgood

Oh, look at those naughty waffles and their banana's...

*fapfapfapfapfap*

(if this is against the rules, I'll take it down.)
Quote by Da Squiz
Why'd you go to her moms job? Kinda creepy lol.
Because one of my friends said I should do it. This friend is good with these situations. And because I really liked this girl, and didn't want to break it off.
Quote by Old Lady
I auditioned for the role of Carlton Banks but didn't get it.

It's cause you're old and pruny and can't dance.

Quote by czlespaul
One time I was eating a clementine, and it had a seed in it, so I threw it out.

Totally rejected that citrus fruit. Pretty harsh, no?

Tangelos are where it's at

Quote by The_bushidoka

He asked "why not?"

Ice. Cold.

Quote by Immortal_Guitar
ExiledSoul, you have just won the Best UG Liar award. Thanks for participating with your incredible dumbassery and lies.

Quote by gsr2k6
I have a turd with a carrot stuck in it. Its the GREATEST pet ever, makes quite the mess though.
Quote by tonedeafidiot
^Haven't seen that one in a long (internet) time.

what are you talking about? it was only about 47 days ago.
i got banned for running that **** around all night. i'm quite tempted to use it again.
Quote by Immortal_Guitar
ExiledSoul, you have just won the Best UG Liar award. Thanks for participating with your incredible dumbassery and lies.

Quote by gsr2k6
I have a turd with a carrot stuck in it. Its the GREATEST pet ever, makes quite the mess though.
Page 1 of 2