1. I am somewhat saddened that they think this will work.
2. Special strings?
3. They'll rape the customer on the string prices.
4. So they really expect me to sacrifice one of my real guitars for a game?
5. $10 says your going to be playing HSM, Hannah Montanna and Jonas Brothers music on it.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Quote by necrosis1193

5. $10 says your going to be playing HSM, Hannah Montanna and Jonas Brothers music on it.

Dude Id bet my left nut that you're going to be playing those.
dude I think your going to be left with one nut...
Quote by RetroGunslinger
this is like comparing a flushing toilet to a hole in the ground
thats kinda cool really, would i buy it, probly not since like someone said , it`s pretty much like guitar pro...... what i`m wondering though, will it be expendable, and let you DL bands songs like Slayer, MetallicA, ect. and will it be note for note, so when your playing this game your really learning how to play that song.
I am really excited for this. Finally, kids can get nto playing guitar and satisfying their video game obsessions as well. I'm hoping for some early Metallica or Breaking Benjamin on this game, but that's not going to happen... If I see that there are, though, I might just get it!
My Gear:
Ibanez ART300 electric
Peavey Vypyr 75 watt combo amp
Yamaha FG-130 acoustic

There is no God.
this actually doesn't look like a bad idea. and with any luck, you'll be able to make your own tracks via MIDI along to an mp3.

Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
@Everyone wanting Metallica; It's Disney. The closest you'd get is if there's some sort of angst scene in one of the later two HSM that films I wasn't forced to watch and it had theme music. And even then it'll be the Jonas Brothers. Or he screechy thing that is known as Miley Cyrus.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
I dont think people would buy it because they'll first be playing guitar hero then think "Oooh a video game with a guitar ill be good at this" then it'll be damn hard and they will be turned off guitar 4 lyfe

Then the apocalypse comes and we all die.
Jackson ke3
Marshall ms-4
Boss me-50
Roland cube 30
Randall rg75 g3
That's old, only now Disney is branding it
Gear:
Electric
2008 Epiphone G400 Heritage CherryFUBAR
2008 Ibanez GRG 170 DX
2009 Cort KX1Q
2011 LTD H 351 NT
Randall RG 50 TC
Ernie Ball 11-54
Acoustic
Dean Markley
Dunlop 10's
Quote by mdawg24
Yeah, but guitar pro lets you play something other than a Washburn.

You don't have to use a Washburn. And, if you notice, the guitar he is using is a Washburn N4 is 1.5 K, at least. So its a good guitar.

Also, for the coloured strings. Are those just to help people with what strings (Like red string=6th string, etc)? Or are they mandatory and actually effect the game?
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
what ever happent to just play guitar?
Quote by RetroGunslinger
this is like comparing a flushing toilet to a hole in the ground