I'm trying to decide between a few guitars here.

Jackson Stars Soloist w/ Kahler

Jackson Soloist SL3

Esp/Ltd MH-1000 w/ Floyd

Intput anyone?
My Setup:
Dean VMNT(Metallic Silver)
LTD DV8-R (Snow White)
Randall RG100sc
EHX Metal Muff
Quote by thesockmonster

Sarcasm: Killing any chance you ever had at scoring this guitar, since 1895.

THE TREND IS OVER!!!!
you might wanna check out a brand of guitars called agile. go to rondomusic.com only agile those, the rest aren't good, i got one of their guitars, for the price they are amazing. just a suggestion tho.
Quote by h8full
you might wanna check out a brand of guitars called agile. go to rondomusic.com only agile those, the rest aren't good, i got one of their guitars, for the price they are amazing. just a suggestion tho.

Not true on only Agiles being good, my brother has a five string Douglas bass from them, and it's awesome.

Kind of a random comment though...
Quote by h8full

If you're considering a jackson SL3 agile is like... pshh.. forget about it.

Personally i'd rule out the soloist with the kahler. I think FRs are better. I'd say the SL3 if you like a thinner, flatter neck. ESP has thin necks but not quite as thin as jackson.
well i only heard the other models were more cheaply made, but agiles are very high quality of my jackson schecters ltd and single agile. id say my agile is the best in all categories
Anybody else? No one a fan of the stars models?
My Setup:
LTD DV8-R (Snow White)
Randall RG100sc
EHX Metal Muff
Quote by thesockmonster

THE TREND IS OVER!!!!
This is one of the discontinued ones before they stopped making w/ kahler
My Setup:
LTD DV8-R (Snow White)
Randall RG100sc
EHX Metal Muff
Quote by thesockmonster

THE TREND IS OVER!!!!
Thanks for input
My Setup:
LTD DV8-R (Snow White)
Randall RG100sc
EHX Metal Muff
Quote by thesockmonster

THE TREND IS OVER!!!!
You play metal I assume. The sl3 soloist is one of the sexiest guitars out thier IMO. sexy is the best word to describe it. Its very thin, small, and extremly easy to play. and the action..... o yea.... you can make it as low as you want. But the sound is kinda flat. Really not too beefy of a tone. The one I played had an 85 81 active combo though. That COULD be the reason it sounded flat but Im not sure.
Quote by j37h307
You play metal I assume. The sl3 soloist is one of the sexiest guitars out thier IMO. sexy is the best word to describe it. Its very thin, small, and extremly easy to play. and the action..... o yea.... you can make it as low as you want. But the sound is kinda flat. Really not too beefy of a tone. The one I played had an 85 81 active combo though. That COULD be the reason it sounded flat but Im not sure.

I'm not really sure what you been by sounding flat. The SL3's I'm looking at are Seymour Duncan JB and Hot rails H/S/S
My Setup:
LTD DV8-R (Snow White)
Randall RG100sc
EHX Metal Muff
Quote by thesockmonster

THE TREND IS OVER!!!!
I'm personally a fan of the ESP/LTD MH-series. The MH-1000 is a great guitar... the floyd version is only available with emgs, isn't it?
“If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?”
- Scott Adams

No they don't, and UG is proof...
I like the ESP/LTD neck profile a lot more than Jackson. You need to go try both out, and choose for yourself.