the tittle says it all..im sorry if a thread exists on this but im in a hurry
thank you again (im buying it used from Daddy's)
Set up:-
Kustom Sound 40W Guitar Amp
Marshall MG15 CD
Zoom 707 II (surprisingly good..)
VOX Tonelab ST
Jackson DK2M (Seymour duncan TB4 and the SD jazz)
its a fender
Marshall MG15 CD
VOX Tonelab ST
If you have the chance to play them both, pick which one you like. Otherwise I'd pick the Korea Strat, there is more consistent quality. With the MiM you get a lot of good ones and lot of bad ones (at least that's been my experience).
allrite...buying them online...so cant play em...i guess korean would be a safer bet then. thanks
Marshall MG15 CD
VOX Tonelab ST
actually... the mexican fenders are very nice guitars for the money... id get one of those
2008 M.I.A. HSS Strat
Marshall JCM 900 50w Dual Reverb
MIMs are very good. I've never tried a Korean one though. I've been mildly interested in one of those Lite Ash Telecasters for a while (which I think is Korean made), but I haven't had chance to try it yet.
I have a MIM and MIK Fender. The MIM is a better guitar. Better fit and finish. The frets are better done, the nut is perfect, and the skunk stripe is smooth as can be. The MIK's generally have better hardware and woods though, as well as 22 frets. I think they are about equally consistent, and probably one of the better ones among budget guitars in terms of consistency. You will always have a few guitars though that play above the rest in any line, but there is a reason MIM are the standard for intermediate (price rise) guitars.