Everyone is equal
203 43%
No opinion
54 11%
Other
48 10%
Voters: 475.
Page 1 of 7
Do you think one gender is more superior than the other?
Does gender come with any specific roles?
Is there such thing as a "real man" or "real woman"?

I've actually been flamed a few times for calling people out for being rudely sexist, and respecting women. (Silly, I know)

But in my opinion, and I'm just speaking from experience, women are generally more open-minded and friendlier.

Obviously, there's about a million exceptions to the rule, but yeah.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
I agree with you, thurston.
Tea?
█████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████

You're just another brick in the wall
Quote by En_zed
I agree with you, thurston.
Tea?

yes... please
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
NO one is better, but when i see a woman driver, i assume that they suck at it, and they usually do
Quote by x_thurston_x
yes... please

To the superior sex!

You're just another brick in the wall
I'd have to say women are better. This is just me though, they seem to be more caring and whatnot. But on the other hand, some, such as high school bitches and whatnot, can be the most narrow minded, plastic arseholes to ever have existed.

But the saying is true, if women were in charge, things would run alot smoother around the world. Instead of wars, there would be nation wide gossiping about other countries and whatnot.
I believe women are much smarter than men.

I also believe that dogs are smarter than women.
You're*
Quote by deluded_reality
Not sexist. But I hate it when feminists whine about women not being treated equally as men.

But you don't hate it when masculinists complain about not being treated equally, do you?
Quote by deluded_reality
Not sexist. But I hate it when feminists whine about women not being treated equally as men.

Why? Do you know anything about history? I am no feminist, and as a man I am definitely no short-haired dike, but are you at all educated? Not that long ago, women really didn't go to college or get jobs. There is still a lot of sexism, not only towards women, but also towards men.
"women" are as good as men...
some are better, some are worse.
But hey... >.> they screw it up for themselves sometimes when they play their "I'm a girl, i can't do this" role.

I am not sexist.. only when the girl is hot... hot as curry... and I wanna tell her that!! But then she will think that I am being sexist. She is so hot she's making me sexist! BIATCH!
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Women are better man. See, women care and share and they can love anything that breathes. Generally speaking, it's the man in the relationship that sleeps around, or acts like a jerk. In my personal experience, it is as follow's.

Mother, nurturing and kind, and Father, yells at me and makes me work and smells bad.
Friends that are girls, they worry when i smoke dope... Like right now... And my guy friends laugh and ask if they can buy some, heedless of my dangers i put myself through.
Grandma, makes awesome cookies, and grandpa is psycho.

I say women are better, whos with me?

Anyone?

Awe... Damn you all...
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
Quote by dio_dude
I'd have to say women are better. This is just me though, they seem to be more caring and whatnot. But on the other hand, some, such as high school bitches and whatnot, can be the most narrow minded, plastic arseholes to ever have existed.

But the saying is true, if women were in charge, things would run alot smoother around the world. Instead of wars, there would be nation wide gossiping about other countries and whatnot.

You have a lot to learn about women, dude. They're catty and downright malicious at times, especially to other women. And they tend to be a bit more emotional than men.
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
Quote by p o e
Women are better man. See, women care and share and they can love anything that breathes. Generally speaking, it's the man in the relationship that sleeps around, or acts like a jerk. In my personal experience, it is as follow's.

Mother, nurturing and kind, and Father, yells at me and makes me work and smells bad.
Friends that are girls, they worry when i smoke dope... Like right now... And my guy friends laugh and ask if they can buy some, heedless of my dangers i put myself through.

Anyone?

Awe... Damn you all...

you fail at life

i dislike the idea of men and women being treated drastically differently and having different standards for each.

but i wouldn't consider dating a guy so i guess that's somewhat sexist.
.|......|....|
=--
.............|

an unsaturated fattylolcid.
Quote by Say Ocean
you fail at life

Sigged, because i do!
Quote by Code-E

Quote by magnum1117

Quote by necrosis1193
Quote by Say Ocean
Just speaking the truth

Maybe we should hang out man... I mean you like Mesa Boogie, and i like Mesa Boogie. I think i love you man.
Quote by Code-E

Quote by magnum1117

Quote by necrosis1193
Quote by Say Ocean
I thought you said you like girls better....

Well, i do.

How about instead we go see a peep show or somethin'?
Quote by Code-E

Quote by magnum1117

Quote by necrosis1193
Quote by p o e

Anyone?

Awe... Damn you all...

I would argue if I weren't so sure you came to this conclusion from some amazing ability to judge **** tons of people you've never met rather than sitting around and watching Oprah with your hand down your pants
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
I have far more friends who are female than who are male, and I just seem to get along with women better. For the most part, they're usually less judgmental and more friendly, at least from my experience.

I really don't like staunch feminists though. They piss me off.
kill all humans
Quote by alaskan_ninja
I have far more friends who are female than who are male, and I just seem to get along with women better. For the most part, they're usually less judgmental and more friendly, at least from my experience.

+2, most of my friends are girls, and i agree, staunch feminazi's are scary.

Quote by Say Ocean
If you pay me I'll be your best friend

Sorry bud, i'm broke.

Quote by terrencemaddox
I would argue if I weren't so sure you came to this conclusion from some amazing ability to judge **** tons of people you've never met rather than sitting around and watching Oprah with your hand down your pants

Well... I always thought we were on good terms my lad. Now, why would i have some special ability? I just speak from my experiences, they're all you have to go on in life, man.
Quote by Code-E

Quote by magnum1117

Quote by necrosis1193
Quote by alaskan_ninja

Where in Alaska did you live?
Quote by Say Ocean
Where in Alaska did you live?

Actually, I don't live in Alaska anymore. I lived in Juneau before I went to college though.
kill all humans
It's like the difference between a fender american strat and a gibson les paul

both equally awesome but excel at different things
Gear:
'50s National Archtop
Squier Classic Vibe '60s Tele
Squier Affinity Strat
Gibson Melody Maker
Vox AC-15
50s Stella Parlor Acoustic

MOAR FIRST ACT
I was there
Quote by ilikeguitar90
It's like the difference between a fender american strat and a gibson les paul

both equally awesome but excel at different things

Not a good metaphor. What better alternatives are there to male and female like there are for strat and lp?
Quote by x_thurston_x
Do you think one gender is more superior than the other?
Does gender come with any specific roles?
Is there such thing as a "real man" or "real woman"?

I've actually been flamed a few times for calling people out for being rudely sexist, and respecting women. (Silly, I know)

But in my opinion, and I'm just speaking from experience, women are generally more open-minded and friendlier.

Obviously, there's about a million exceptions to the rule, but yeah.

Not in high-school, You have to be cool.
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
I voted "No Opinion" because frankly I think the entire debate is ridiculous. The mere fact that there is a debate on whether or not men are better than women (and vice versa) is just utter rubbish. Now obviously my answer should have been that Men and Women are both equal, but to be honest, in such a stupid argument, I'd rather not even admit to having an opinion.

Point: The existence of this argument makes me puke in society's direction.

Edit: I'd also like to redirect some of my puke on to the people who voted that one gender is better than the other. You people ought to be shot.
Quote by imthehitcher
you truly are a prince of men

Quote by isuckhardcore
I get naked FOR my dog.
Last edited by syk3d at Jan 14, 2009,
Quote by syk3d
I voted "No Opinion"

Do you know what they called people with no opinion in Ancient Greece? IDIOTS!
Anyway, both genders OBVIOUSLY have features that are superior to the other's. For example, womens greater ability to sense the body language and confidence of others compared to men, mens more advanced logical/creative thinking(by far most successful engineers, scientists, artists are men) There are exceptions to both trends, but their presence cant be denied