Page 1 of 2
first up for sale or trade is my Crate GT3500H Shockwave head, 350 watts of solid state badass. 3 diff channels, clean, rhythm and solo...i'll even throw in the footswitch for it. it's in great condition, all the knobs work and it gets loud as hell. make some offers, either guitars or other gear i'm an impulse buyer/trader so maybe your offer will interest me.

i've got a line 6 uber-metal, great for dialing in all kinds of distortion types...from dark death metal stuff to old school metallica and just about everything in between. all offers considered.

boss ns-2, self explanatory here folks...noise suppressor, it cuts out that extra racket your gear might make.

i've got an old school Digitech GSP21 rackmount effects processor, i got it in a trade and used it for a while but lately it's just been sitting around. it works perfect and comes with a big ass footswitch so you can hop from setting to setting quickly. some sweet reverbs and old school sounding distortion with this one.

i've still got a bunch of celestion g10-30's i've been meaning to put in some cabs but haven't gotten around to it. they're brand new, never played through and still in the box. $40 shipped each on these but that's negotiable if you buy a few...or all of them (i've got 7 incase you were wondering)

i've got a non working boss mt-2 distortion, it's getting power and the LED lights up but no signal is making it through, it's probably something simple but i don't have the experience to fix it. $20 shipped, if it's an easy fix you can easily get double that if you resell.

i've got several pickups i bought when i thought i'd try to build some guitars but never got around to it. i know i've got a duncan invader, couple stock pickups from my ibanez SZ520 i bought quite a while back, not sure what they are and i've got about 5 others i can't remember what they are but i'll gladly post pics if you think you can figure it out.

finally i'll entertain any offers for anything in my sig, not that i'm necessarily looking to get rid of it but like i said before i'm impulsive so something might catch my eye.
Quote by inhatredofme

i've got a non working boss mt-2 distortion, it's getting power and the LED lights up but no signal is making it through, it's probably something simple but i don't have the experience to fix it. $20 shipped, if it's an easy fix you can easily get double that if you resell.

How much do you think the MT2 would be shipped to India?
PM'd dude, USPS is roughly $40-$45 but i can get a more accurate quote later today after the post office and UPS store open up.
Digitech GSP21 shipped to Ireland? Would be well interested!
DARK_MATTER, Instrumental Post-Metal from Ireland

Bass:
Ibanez BTB 405QM
Ashdown PM600 - Peavey TVX 4x10
Russian Big Muff

Guitar:
Fender Jim Root sig
'99 Stagemaster 7-string
Yamaha F310
Hughes & Kettner Warp 7 w/4x12
digitech to ireland looks to be about $50 for shipping and those are going for between $80 and $130 on ebay and other places so i'd say $160 shipped

uber metal $75 shipped.

both those prices include paypal fees, if you don't have paypal we can work something else out.
how many invaders u got, also if u got any other duncans or active pickups let me know... Might be interested in a deal with the ubermetal, a celstion, and some pickups
i've got one invader, trembucker. i've got a set of EMG 81's but i had promised them to a friend so i'm not sure if they're on the market yet.
Can you PM me pics of the GSP so. Also, is this the "Legend" model, or just the standard one?
DARK_MATTER, Instrumental Post-Metal from Ireland

Bass:
Ibanez BTB 405QM
Ashdown PM600 - Peavey TVX 4x10
Russian Big Muff

Guitar:
Fender Jim Root sig
'99 Stagemaster 7-string
Yamaha F310
Hughes & Kettner Warp 7 w/4x12
if u can post somemore onto on the ubermetal I may be interested. Also let me know ok the emgs
Quote by inhatredofme
i've got one invader, trembucker. i've got a set of EMG 81's but i had promised them to a friend so i'm not sure if they're on the market yet.

How much for invader?
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
roast - PM'd

brndnstffrd...i couldn't understand your last post, what do you want to know? i sent a message to my friend about the EMG's so i got that part but what about the ubermetal?

TunerAddict- $55 shipped if you pay with paypal. as far as i know it's in full working order, still got a foot of lead wire left on it but the top has got a little rust.

for anyone else just so you know i'm assuming you'll all pay with paypal so the end cost reflects the couple bucks they take for themselves if you want to pay another way we can work that out too. i'd prefer to not ship international because that can be a hassle but once again that's negotiable since a couple of you interested already are distant guitaring brethren.
Sorry, I'm typing on an itouch so it got messed up by the autotype thing that guesses what you are trying to type LOL (I'm not THAT stupid and challenged by my own language) I meant to ask if you can give anymore info about the ubermetal
haha, yea i figured it was something like that. things like new, no broken knobs and works perfect...hell i think i still have the box for it. i got a metal muff that i'm using with my current setup so the uber metal has just been sitting for the last couple weeks. i don't have a power adapter for it, i was using one of those one spot daisy chains to power all my pedals. things pretty straight forward to use, 3 different gain settings, treble, mid, bass controls, scoop control, has a built in noise gate that works pretty well.
i'd say most of the sound will still come from your amp but this pedal is versatile enough to allow you to beef up your sound and allow you to pull off anything from old school sabbath to modern stuff like lamb of god and everything in between.
I'm looking for something to boost my gain and distortion... I want it like ultra heavy. Pantera BLS, and some other stuf also metalcore and **** like that.
if you want balls out distortion this can pull it off, between tweaking the pedal and amp settings i'm sure you can manage some pretty good distortion. if you buy it i'll figure out some different settings and write them down to give you a good starting place.
hey im lookin for a high output passive pickup...could you hit me up with some of t hose pics of the oter ones you were talking about?
the first duncan there...is it a bridge? and how much you asking?
do you have any clue as to what it is?
pretty sure all but the one that says neck on the back is a bridge pickup, i bought like 10 within a week so i can't remember what all i got. compared to other pics on google it looks like a full shred. $50 shipped for each pickup, all are functional and have roughly a foot of lead.
ok i have a set of EMG 81's up for sale too, they're in perfect shape..comes with wiring/clips and all that so all you have to do is put them in and start rocking.
bump....ok since my car has recently taken a turn for the worse i really need to unload some gear, can't drive a guitar to work. let's hear some offers and everything is negotiable.
bump cause my car is fixed but i'm still looking to trade/sell anything listed here. shoot me some offers and maybe we can work out a deal. if anyone that already contacted me is still interested shoot me another message, i research all going rates for stuff before i throw out a total so there's no high balling here.
i've still got everything listed. i've decided against shipping out of the US, too much hassle. what'chu folks got? i've also got a crate BV120H i'll add to the mix.
Quote by inhatredofme
i've still got everything listed. i've decided against shipping out of the US, too much hassle. what'chu folks got? i've also got a crate BV120H i'll add to the mix.

can i get price/pics of the gsp21 and the bv120 please.
japoreansamurai@yahoo.com
I've got a gibson burstbucker pro i'll trade you for that invader. Let me know something if you've still got it. thanks
I've still got the stuff in my sig but i'm mainly looking to unload the Marshall Mode Four, it's in great shape (i gotta find the top carrying handle for it) and it's got the footswitch. maybe $450 shipped? negotiable and trades are welcome...looking for schecter classics, LTD EC-1000's and such
Can you PM me the price for the invader?
Quote by JAustinMunn

My first guitar still has residue from an unfortunate ranch dressing incident

Quote by jpnyc
I played this guitar once. It unleashed the ****ing fury and I got kicked out of Guitar Center.
sorry, all pickups except the two EMG 81's are gone, GSP 21 is gone, NS-2 is gone...MT-2 is disassembled but fixable. still looking to trade the marshall mode 4 for guitars if anyone is interested
Page 1 of 2