On one of Andy Mckee's songs that I have begun learning, Rylynn, it says that the A string is to be tuned UP to C. I was just wondering if this is bad for the truss rod in the neck, or even i it would bother it at all?
The only thing bad for your neck is craning it.

Nah, should be fine. Try a lighter string gauge if you must
RULE BRITANNIA
I love the idea of tuning up. I've always wanted to write a song tuned up to drop E. ****'s br00tal.
Quote by taylormgf
Haha. If my neck snaps, I'm gonna beat some ass. =P

yea right, thats just what Stephen Hawking said.

bring it!
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by Zugunruhe
yea right, thats just what Stephen Hawking said.

bring it!

Do you have any idea how long it would take Stephen Hawking to build robots using only his mind and wheelchair computer that are capable of beating ass? At least like 3 months.
Hahaha. That's majorly ****ed up dude. =P

Funny. But ****ed up. Heil Zugunruhe! For he is God!
Quote by taylormgf
Hahaha. That's majorly ****ed up dude. =P

Funny. But ****ed up. Heil Zugunruhe! For he is God!

Zugunruhe? Is that some kind of Pokémon?
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Zugunruhe? Is that some kind of Pokémon?

Last I heard he was my pancreas.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
I don't know. But. It IS the name of the guy above me. Sooo. Way to try to be a smartass and get smacked in the face, idiot. ;-)
Quote by taylormgf
On one of Andy Mckee's songs that I have begun learning, Rylynn, it says that the A string is to be tuned UP to C. I was just wondering if this is bad for the truss rod in the neck, or even i it would bother it at all?

I don't think it'll mind. Being an inanimate object, it's not likely to have opinions.
Quote by metacarpi
Last I heard he was my pancreas.

oh, you didnt get the memo? ive been promoted to your left lung! im also regional manager of upper torso organ activities.

just think, from a lowly pancreas to one of the highest ranking officials within metacarpi's thorax. i am truly a perfect example of the american dream.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by dio_dude
I love the idea of tuning up. I've always wanted to write a song tuned up to drop E. ****'s br00tal.

cool. didn't/don't hoobastank use this tuning sometimes
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Help Bunny gain world domination by copying and pasting him in your sig or webpage.

ANDY!!!
Quote by taylormgf
I guess I didn't know they made strings small than .09s for classical guitar?

If it's on a classical guitar, there is very little pressure on the neck compared to an normal acoustic or electric. Also, make sure it isn't tuned down, or capo'd.
Quote by dio_dude

I thought I was the only one!!

Unless of course you're joking, making me look like a complete fool in the process, in which case, no I don't want to do that at all.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.