Has anyone had the pleasure of trying any of these out? If so, which ones do you like most, toneally, and which ones is easiest to play to you?

I'm looking to buy one. Or a new LTD.

Any ideas/tips?
Quote by skaterskagg1
no.

+1

btw try asking in electric guitar forums..
=BROLY - HIS POWER IS MAXIMUM=
Already did. But is it THAT big of a deal, when the pit has GUITAR players? Yeah. Guys. Quit thinking that you're better than me. =)
erm..lol the pit is for spam and other things that happen in life...
you sir...have a sandwich and visit the EG forum
=BROLY - HIS POWER IS MAXIMUM=
Quote by taylormgf
Already did. But is it THAT big of a deal, when the pit has GUITAR players? Yeah. Guys. Quit thinking that you're better than me. =)

The Pit is an OFF-TOPIC forum. The Electric Guitar forum has a specific topic- electric guitars, apparently. Never would've guessed.
09er's...

Quote by Its_Rock77
you are a god.

I haven't been on UG in ages... I miss you guys

[="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"]
Quote by taylormgf
Ha. What's the point in you replying? =) Douche.

Because you asked a question and he answered it. That's like asking someone what 2 + 2 is, they say "four," and you reply "WHY EVEN SAY ANYTHING AT ALL, ASSWAGON?!"

Doesn't matter, though, because you're all banned and stuff.
You're*
$10 says they look like all the other Ibanezes
For the record; My main guitar is an Ibanez.
Quote by Survivalism
Because you asked a question and he answered it. That's like asking someone what 2 + 2 is, they say "four," and you reply "WHY EVEN SAY ANYTHING AT ALL, ASSWAGON?!"

Doesn't matter, though, because you're all banned and stuff.

I love you