hey people

right well i downloaded the windows live mesenger installer but when i run it i have managed to download and install the sign-in assistant but i cannot actually install the messenger part. it just stops at 99% ive tried i think 4 times now i am getting quite annoyed

thanks if you can tell me why
Quote by Punk_Ninja

I was like "Shut up woman, Satch is playing"
Quote by Soul Power
Maybe instead of eating you, you and her could eat a drifter. Like, make it one of those things you do together as a couple.
uh, youtube? i'm sorry i can't help you. i just like being on the first page of every new thread.
This happened to me too, TS. But I left it for a few hours and it finally finished.
i hate the new msn live. i use the old version or aMSN.
Quote by musical donkey
cyclobs you are demented..... in a good way
hmm well i have not been helped by any of this but thanks. i left it for like 6 hours the other day and nothing so i'm confused.
Quote by Punk_Ninja

Quote by Soul Power
Maybe instead of eating you, you and her could eat a drifter. Like, make it one of those things you do together as a couple.
arrr ma gawd its finally working!!!!!!!!!! i think i came a little with excitement
Quote by Punk_Ninja

Quote by Soul Power