Cornells first solo effort was good, the second not so, and quite frankly I daren't check this out of fear.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by metacarpi
Cornells first solo effort was good, the second not so, and quite frankly I daren't check this out of fear.

you were right to fear. i thought at first this was that britney spears song "piece of me". in other words, terrible club grinding music
oh fffffuuu... this is awful. If all of the album is like this, I don't think I'll bother adding it to my Cornell collection
Quote by richwatkinson
How come your on here for advice?

Give 10 UGers a rope and ask them to pull. 4 will push, 1 will ask for buttsecks, 2 will tell you get an Ibanez and the last 3 will start complaining about Line6 Spiders.
Quote by Minkaro
Chris! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

*drops down to knees, and starts flailing his arms around*

Why'd you do it, God? Why'd you take him away from me?

I can just see that bit in Semi-Pro right now.
Quote by GLP_Arclite

Quote by skaterskagg1
i don't care.

Oh piss off, if you don't care don't bother entering the thread then.

Quote by metacarpi

If you liked his earlier stuff, you needn't bother listening at all
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by Cobain_Is_King

If you liked his earlier stuff, you needn't bother listening at all

*avoids*
Quote by GLP_Arclite

Quote by Minkaro
I had more of a Will Smith in Fresh Prince thing in mind.

I see it now, apologies!
Quote by GLP_Arclite

i'm not liking this song. it sounds like a boring generic pop song. it is weird hearing chris cornell sing in it though. it sounds like it should be on britney spears' album. i'm not a fan.
Cornell must have hired a new "team"... I bet we see him hosting things and making all kinds of silly appearances very, very soon!?
I don't mind the song, I wouldn't buy it but I would deffo listen to it again. And Timberland is an excellent artist, he makes good catchy songs every single time. Just coz he doesn't make much rock music doesn't make him rubbish.
TRANSFORMICE

Quote by tallicafan888
I don't mind the song, I wouldn't buy it but I would deffo listen to it again. And Timberland is an excellent artist, he makes good catchy songs every single time. Just coz he doesn't make much rock music doesn't make him rubbish.

Take a look at the two links in my first comment in this topic. I'm curious what you will think.
******A Console Cowboy****** 1
Quote by tallicafan888

i like some timbaland beats. justin timberlake's cd comes to mind, i love the beat to ayo technology. rollout by ludacris, get your freak on by missy elliott i like the beats. but timbaland needs to take a break! he's getting pretty stale, which is to be expected as he produces like 99% of whats on top 40 radio now.
I heard up to "I want the giiirrl"

And closed it...I..ah..no..I can't..not..not Chris..

EDIT: I do like some of Timbaland's work, but I wouldn't have expected Chris Cornell to make something like this..
Quote by randomthought9
i like some timbaland beats. justin timberlake's cd comes to mind, i love the beat to ayo technology. rollout by ludacris, get your freak on by missy elliott i like the beats. but timbaland needs to take a break! he's getting pretty stale, which is to be expected as he produces like 99% of whats on top 40 radio now.

I drop a bomb again. I have to admit though that i like Ayo somewhat but i more like the original. Here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bj6IhZbYFY

Now enough from me, i think.
******A Console Cowboy****** 1
Quote by tallicafan888

Never said he was rubbish, I think some of his stuff's great. Just surprising Chris Cornell's working with him and the music is extremely different from his usual.
RULE BRITANNIA
Well, gonna go off myself now. Don't touch my stuff pit. I don't want it to get dirty.
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
What a pity...
He's one of my favorites singers.
But i can't go through this.

When the bell rang to change classes at school, I walked into the hallway and yelled, "I MASTURBATE TO DUCK SEX" and started imitating a duck having sex.

There wasn't a single song on Carry On that I could listen to for more than a minute. And I've heard a few of these songs off of his new one...not good...at all. GET BACK WITH AUDIOSLAVE! or soundgarden...either will do.
Last edited by in2thesun88 at Jan 14, 2009,
Chris Cornell hurt's my ears.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Quote by in2thesun88
His solo efforts are 0 for 2. There wasn't a single song on his first solo CD that I could listen to for more than a minute. And I've heard a few of these songs off of his new one...not good...at all. GET BACK WITH AUDIOSLAVE! or soundgarden...either will do.

What?

Euphoria Morning is a brilliant CD, like a more chilled Soundgarden.

Granted his second was pish though.
Quote by GLP_Arclite

Quote by metacarpi
What?

Euphoria Morning is a brilliant CD, like a more chilled Soundgarden.

Granted his second was pish though.

my mistake, I didn't realize this was his third effort, I was referring to Carry On in my post.
Quote by in2thesun88
my mistake, I didn't realize this was his third effort, I was referring to Carry On in my post.

Fair enough man.

Carry on was crap though, Billie Jean could have been excellent.
Quote by GLP_Arclite

Jesus, this is bad. I love Soundgarden to death but this is taking a mighty dump on that legacy there.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.