OK i did a search but couldn't find any info that i was looking for, but sorry if this has been asked before. I hear that the ZR trem on the new ibanez's is supposed to be pretty good and when i had a mess around on an S320 it seemed pretty cool, but how is an original edge trem? Is it as good as the ZR trem and if you could choose between having the two which would you pick? Thanks for any replies.
Between The Buried And Me

Member #6 of the I Love Hayley Williams Club! PM Gibson_SG_uzr55 to Join!
i haven't personally tried an original edge, but from what i hear they are as good as any of the original models.
Quote by coolstoryangus
Pffffffft schematics

Although i guess the OP will have to get used to reading them if he's going to buy a bugera..
Quote by gregs1020

along with fire escape routes...

Quote by Peregrin
OK i did a search but couldn't find any info that i was looking for, but sorry if this has been asked before. I hear that the ZR trem on the new ibanez's is supposed to be pretty good and when i had a mess around on an S320 it seemed pretty cool, but how is an original edge trem? Is it as good as the ZR trem and if you could choose between having the two which would you pick? Thanks for any replies.

This may help: http://www.ibanezrules.com/parts.htm#Trems

yeah, the original edge is great.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?