I have a Spider II 15w, and right now I can't afford a new amp. I'm not entirely unsatisfied with this amp, it's not all that bad, although obviously it could be better. I was just wondering if a pedal would make it sound better, or is it not really worth it?
Quote by Gummy Balls
Who the hell posts that they made up a chord on a guitar forum? He should of just called this thread " flame the shit out me".

~Founder of the Pokemon Appreciation Club~
Quote by atomicslug
Wtf...your topic name happens to be exactly the same as mine?! Spooky...

Haha yea I noticied that
Quote by Gummy Balls
Who the hell posts that they made up a chord on a guitar forum? He should of just called this thread " flame the shit out me".

~Founder of the Pokemon Appreciation Club~
^+1 Modeling amps don't take pedals particularly well.
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
live with it till you can upgrade.

i was running a G7 to a sipder II 30w.

i cbf setting it back up, so i play straight to amp, (either way sounds digital)

so save duder.
*Enter Sig Here*
well, it is a modelling amp for a start, so you lose alot of the natural sound to digitization, so turn off all those built in FX because there crappy anyways.

look into some of the amp modelling pedals, i saw one for a fender twin reverb in guitar world a while back, and it did a pretty good job of getting the sound.

or don't be lazy and buy a good amp, and staying inline with typical UG answers, Peavey Valveking is the answer to everything dude....
Quote by coolstoryangus
Pffffffft schematics

Although i guess the OP will have to get used to reading them if he's going to buy a bugera..
Quote by gregs1020

along with fire escape routes...