How are we going to buy an actual album a decade from now? Something similar to a CD? 100 percent online downloads? download straight to my brain?

I'm just curious.

Sorry if its been done.
Sneaking into concerts, I think.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Music will be stored in water.
Gamertag: KuroNeko117 - ADD ME ^_^

ILikeC OLOURS

Don't drink drive you'll spill your drink
Beck will hang out in my house twenty four hours a day, waiting for me to ask him to play.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Beck will hang out in my house twenty four hours a day, waiting for me to ask him to play.

Hey... That rhymed!
Quote by RoamingConflict
This one dream involved me, one random girl, midgets and a pie.

...and midgets ended up f*cking her. I got the pie.

Quote by BloodMoon666
Hey... That rhymed!

Beck wrote that lyric for me.
Quote by vintage x metal

Blu-Ray technology...
Quote by srvguitarrulez
I heard someone say that Fall Out Boy had amazing guitarwork. But, it was a 13 year old girl, so it didn't matter.
Quote by imdeth
Hopefully similar to a CD.

They already have CCDs
Quote by RoamingConflict
This one dream involved me, one random girl, midgets and a pie.

...and midgets ended up f*cking her. I got the pie.

SD or micro SD?

Some people will want a hard copy of music for the sheer sake of it. Vinyl is still being sold today in some music shops (though not as popular).

Soon mp3 players may have access to wireless internet and be able to download your songs off the shop, either using bank details saved to your mp3 player or using a sort of points system, similar to Xbox Live Arcade, Wii Shop etc. Could also act as a sort of subscription service where you are pay a certain amount a month for unlimited songs streamed off the wireless service so that you have the whole world of music at your fingertips, and then artists get royalties from it according to how many plays they get a month.
ODs.
In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Quote by Lord-O-Donuts
Banned for being the coolest April 08'er on UG.

please check out my own album:
almilano.bandcamp.com
Quote by tyronelab
SD or micro SD?

They already have these. Disney makes em for the time being. I personally listen to CDs and records at my house and mp3s on the run. CDs may just drop out of existence. The first thing I do when I get a CD is rip it to a computer.

These only take micro SDs that have movie soundtracks on em.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Last edited by Pencil Man at Jan 14, 2009,