Page 1 of 2
What star sign is everybody, and do you have the traits of your sign? Im aries and it seems that i am typically untidy. We are suppost to be creative as well.
And how are we supposed to gain this knowledge?
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
virgo wins, star sign is a naked chick

Quote by smb
I'm an arrogant bastard - I thought I was good before I'd plucked a note. I was right, of course
Astrology is retarded.

But if you must know, I'm a Capricorn, and as far as I know I fit none of the criteria to be one.
Quote by kenan6346
Astrology is retarded.

But if you must know, I'm a Capricorn, and as far as I know I fit none of the criteria to be one.

Amen
Rockingedit: I looked, and it actually fits me perfectly. Damn.
Current Gear:
Michael Kelly Club Custom 5 Acoustic Bass
Dean Performer Series PE-QM-TGE
Varrios Basic 5 Bass
Acoustic B450 Combo Amp
I support the 2nd Amendment. I don't support people who abuse it.
Last edited by Rockingbird at Jan 14, 2009,
Quote by kenan6346
Astrology is retarded.

I used to think so but i started recognising aries people by traits and personality. Very weird but i asked someone i didnt know well if they were aries and they were.
Quote by Mike 'em all
virgo wins, star sign is a naked chick

curses!
i'm a scorpio, therefore i'm rather flatulent
??? Fund: cba to keep up with it.
will at least try when I get a jerb
੧_\\\

yours,

Alex (mcfreaki)
I'm Leo.

Element Fire ~ Quality Fixed ~ Charge Positive ~ Ruling Planet/Star Sun ~ Day Sunday

Leo in Short

Leos are larger than life - or so they think. Everything is "me first" and if they don't win, watch out. They have to have all the ideas. If it's a good one it's his or hers, if it's a rotten one, it's someone else's. They're very generous and extremely helpful. If you're feeling a bit low, go to a Leo for some TLC. They love expensive presents and would expect you to leave the price tag on so they can see how much you've spent. They love people and you'll rarely see a Leo by themselves. They hardly ever get moody; in fact they're pretty good tempered for a lion.

More About Leo

All Leo's have high standards and they don't like to let themselves or anyone else down. They enjoy being seen as a person of substance and status, and prefer to be in a position to help others rather than approaching them cap in hand. Leo's pride would not allow them to live or work in a situation that they consider as 'beneath' them. They are far more comfortable working in an exciting area where they can jet off to glamorous places and influence the more mundane members of planet Earth. Leo's won't stand for being treated with contempt or ridicule, but they are very aware of other people's need for dignity, so they are rarely offensive or hurtful.

Leo's can become surprisingly downhearted on occasion, but they don't usually stay depressed for long and their confidence returns fairly quickly. The thing that saves most Leo's in hard times is their joyful sense of humour.

Leo's faults include impatience and a tendency to over dramatise problems. They become irritable when things go wrong and quite sarcastic when ill, under pressure or over-tired. Leo's live in the fast lane, working and playing very hard. However they must remember to build in some rest and recovery time. They can be pushy parents because they want their children to achieve as much as they have - and exceed it. Leo's encourage their children to become independent.

Leo's are generous and kind and will do anything to help others, especially their family. They excel as a family member and enjoy keeping in touch with relatives although are not the type to cling. As a marriage partner, Leo's are very loyal and dependable, as long as they're feeling loved and at the center of the family network. It is very unlikely for Leo's to have a fling simply out of curiosity, although if they are feeling undervalued and unloved by those around them, it may lead in that direction.

Leo's love the best of everything. They love to travel to smart places and to holiday in five-star comfort. Their values are traditional and although there are a few rogue Leo's around who seem to have no standards at all, these are untypical.

Leo at Work

Only the best for you in everything you do with your business. You don’t mind paying a little extra to get quality in return, whether it means hiring the best, buying the best software or using a premier service provider rather than a low cost alternative. Professional to the extreme, you never sweat the small stuff which helps you to focus and drive the bigger picture. Outwardly you are calm and focused, but you have a tendency to work in the fast lane and don’t waste a second of your time. If you scheduled in some downtime for your family and friends every so often you would be able to establish a better work-life balance.

You can get your information from this site: http://www.kellystarsigns.com/Default.aspx
aries.
I'm here to help

Quote by Jimbleton
ok, as usual pit is being very unhelpful except andychalmers, so im gonna go post this someplace else

And a master of storytelling...

Quote by Jackolas
andychalmers102, that story is awesome.
Leo.

RAWR!
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by MrChief
I used to think so but i started recognising aries people by traits and personality. Very weird but i asked someone i didnt know well if they were aries and they were.

Well you of course are entitled to your opinion and I respect it. Some people do represent their star sign traits, but an equal number don't. One thing I don't like about astrology is that the traits are all so vague and some people could fit any one of the star signs.
Pisces
I just can't picture myself as the end result of millions of years of evolution.
Aquarius

21 January - 19 February

Element Air ~ Quality Fixed ~ Charge Positive ~ Ruling Planet Saturn ~ Day Sunday

Aquarius in Short

Firstly, you can't tell an Aquarian anything - they already know! In fact, they are the know-alls of the zodiac. They are original, inventive and very smart. They are very peculiar in the way they dress. Wearing footy(football) socks with a suit could be quite normal! They are nearly always late arriving anywhere because time means nothing. The telephone is their lifeline so they would rather ring their next-door neighbour than fraternise over the fence. They are so friendly even the dog down the street will find its way to the Aquarian house...and stay.

Doesn't fit me too well
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Capricorn. It's all bollocks but I like goats (make of that what you will) so I'm cool with it.

Edit: Just looked up the traits, mainly things like perseverance, unemotional and serious. Doesn't fit at all. I stand by by bollocks/goats comment.
I'm so adjective, I verb nouns.
Last edited by Bumcivilian at Jan 14, 2009,
Gemini, I read my description, and it half fits me. Astrology, is, in a nut shell, bollocks.
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

LIBRA FTW we like to argue and we get our way fits me just right
The Piscean lover is a sexual fantasist, so in this sphere of life, anything can happen.
Quote by Necrophagist777

╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Scorpio's ruling planet is pluto pluto's not a planet!
Is this BS
Catch the Dragon
Quote by hriday_hazarika
This thread is as terrible as music, which sucks balls.
Aquarius. I have two siblings (brothers) and they're both Aquarius too. I've got 2 close friends born on the same birthday as me, and a hell of a lot of other friends born in the same month. Pretty much all the cool people are Aquarius.
Quote by JackalUK
No, we have transcended to a higher plain

I have a weapon that can Kill ascended beings.
Quote by Necrophagist777

╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Aries.

Aries in Short

Aries are reckless and determined. Nothing will stand in their way if they can help it, including people. They've got heaps of physical energy and are very competitive. They have to come first in everything. If they don't, they'll let you know what a bad loser they are. Never tell an Aries they're wrong either. They become dangerous. They make fantastic mates, great leaders and good politicians. They like to supervise and organize more than actually working. Never ignore this sign as their ego will be severely deflated and that's not a pretty sight. It's not all bad - they're friendly, kind and generous and certainly cute to a sagittarian!

More About Aries

Aries can get anything they want off the ground, but they may land back down again with a bump. Quick to think and act, Arians are often intelligent and have little patience with fools. This includes anyone who is slower than them.

They are not the tidiest of people and they are impatient with details, except when engaged upon their special subject; then Arians can fiddle around for hours. They are willing to make huge financial sacrifices for their families and they can put up with relatives living with them as long as this leaves them free to do their own thing. Aries women are decisive and competitive at work but many are disinterested in home making.

Highly sexed and experimental, they are faithful while in love but, if love begins to fade, they start to look around. Arians may tell themselves that they are only looking for amusement, but they may end up in a fulfilling relationship with someone else's partner. This kind of situation offers the continuity and emotional support, which they need with no danger of boredom or entrapment.

Their faults are those of impatience and impetuosity, coupled with a hot temper. They can pick a furious row with a supposed adversary, tear him or her to pieces then walk away from the situation five minutes later, forgetting all about it. Unfortunately, the poor victim can't always shake offthe effects of the row in quite the same way. However, Arian cheerfulness, spontaneous generosity and kindness make them the greatest friends to have.
Aries at Work

Your energetic and cheerful approach to business means everyone you talk to about your ideas, wants to be involved, which means you’ll have no trouble at all attracting investors and partners. This is great although you tend not to listen as much as you talk! In the office, you would much rather organise and supervise than do the work yourself, though if a new project comes along, you will be the first in your team to act upon it. It’s just all that pesky but necessary follow-up work that seems quicker for you to do, but which you should really leave to one of your helpers to do instead. Your somewhat spontaneous approach to money could be what’s preventing you from reaching your target market accurately. With a little research and some careful thought you’ll have buyers queuing up instead of window shoppers.

It kinda fits me, but for the most part, astrology is bollocks.

Has anyone else looked at their start sign compatibility chart?

ARIES

Perfect Partners: Leo, Sagittarius
Nearly Perfect Partners: Gemini, Aquarius
Like Minded Souls: Aries
Opposites You're Attracted To: Virgo, Scorpio
Learn From Your Differences: Pisces, Taurus
Not Your Destiny: Cancer, Capricorn
Astrological Hell: Libra

~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Capricorn and a lot of the traits actually do fit me.
Pink Floyd is Teh Best

Xbox Gamertag = Nick Schro

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high
Pisces
20 February - 20 March

Element Water ~ Quality Mutable ~ Charge Negative ~ Ruling Planet Neptune ~ Day Monday
Pisces in Short

Pisceans are extremely psychic and can amaze people with their uncanny ability to predict things. They are usually gifted in anything creative from designing to music. They are also very clever when they want to be. They have the most stunning eyes and that's the first thing that attracts the opposite sex. They are probably the first ones to start a rumour and could find it a bit tough to keep a secret. They are everyone's friend so can be a touch easily led because fish have no backbones. In other words they can't say 'no'. Pisceans like quiet places and beautiful surroundings and probably wouldn't thank you for giving them a surprise party.
More About Pisces

This idealistic, dreamy, kind and impractical sign needs a lot of understanding. They have a fractured personality that has so many sides and so many moods that they probably don't even understand themselves. Nobody is more kind, thoughtful and caring but they have a tendency to drift away from people and responsibilities. When the going gets rough, they get going! Being creative, clever and resourceful, these people can achieve a great deal and really reach the top but few of them do. Some Pisceans have a self-destruct button which they press before reaching their goal. Others do achieve success and the motivating force behind this essentially spiritual and mystical sign is often money. Many Pisceans feel insecure, most suffer some experience of poverty at some time in their early lives and they grow into adulthood determined that they will never feel that kind of uncertainty again.Pisceans are at home in any kind of creative or caring career. Many can be found in teaching, nursing and the arts. Some find life hard and are often unhappy; many have to make tremendous sacrifices on behalf of others. This may be a pattern that repeats itself from childhood, where the message is that the Piscean's needs always come last.

These people can be stubborn, awkward, selfish and quite nasty when a friendship or relationship goes sour. This is because, despite their basically kind and gentle personality, there is a side which needs to be in charge of any relationship. Pisceans make extremely faithful partners as long as the romance doesn't evaporate and their partners treat them well. Problems occur if they are mistreated or rejected, if they become bored or restless or if their alcohol intake climbs over the danger level. The Piscean lover is a sexual fantasist, so in this sphere of life, anything can happen.
Pisces at Work

Creativity is the key to keeping your business purring along. Your imagination is what keeps your business plan and vision ahead of all your competitors. You probably find that other businesses end up copying even the simplest of your ideas in the hopes that it works just as well for them as it did for you. However, we all know the original creator is the one who gets to make all the right deals and therefore can simply rake in the cash! Don’t be too naive and believe everything they tell you though. Make sure you get it all in writing first and a down payment upfront! Your main weakness is the self-destruct button you hang around your neck and push right before you reach your goal. You’ll end up completing so many more projects if you only try to stay focused and push on for one more round.
Taurus in Short
Taureans are easy to understand. What you see is what you get. They also like to own everything, mostly food. They'll even own what's on another person's plate because their stomachs are very important. They never do anything quickly. You'll never catch a Taurus making a snap decision. They also hate change, especially in a relationship because they're very loyal. Taureans are extremely attractive and creative...They love flowers, music and the opera. They are the best mates you'll ever have.

I do make snap decisions and I struggle to take my time with anything, I'm only loyal so long as the relationship positively affects my life, I dont like flowers- I have hay fever... I do like music, food and opera though...

More About Taurus
These people are practical and persevering. Taureans are solid and reliable, regular in habits, sometimes a bit wet behind the ears and stubborn as mules. Their love of money and the comfort it can bring may make them very materialistic in outlook. They are most suited to a practical career that brings with it a few surprises and plenty of money. However some Taureans, have a strong artistic streak which can be expressed in work, hobbies and interests.Some Taureans are quick and clever, highly amusing and quite outrageous in appearance but underneath this crazy exterior is a background of true talent and very hard work. This type may be a touch arrogant. Other Taureans hate to be rushed or hassled, preferring to work quietly and thoroughly at their own pace. They take relationships very seriously and make safe and reliable partners. They may keep their worries to themselves but they are not usually liars or sexually untrustworthy.

I am arrogant and materialistic and also very controlling...

Being so very sensual as well as patient, these people make excellent lovers. Their biggest downfall comes later in life when they have a tendency to plonk themselves down in front of the television night after night, tuning out the rest of the world. Another problem with some Taureans is their 'pet hate', which they'll harp on about at any given opportunity. Their virtues are common sense, loyalty, responsibility and a pleasant, non-hostile approach to others. Taureans are much brighter than anyone gives them credit and it is hard to beat them in an argument because they usually know what they're talking about. If a Taurean is on your side, they make wonderful friends and comfortable and capable colleagues.

I'm only patient if I can see a positive result for the effort, I am an excellent lover though

I think starsigns only really work because of the fact that the first few years of a childs life are extremely important in their development and the atmosphere around the time of birth makes a big impact, for example those born around the christmas period are probably going to be fairly sociable
“I smoke. If this bothers anyone, I suggest you look around at the world in which we live and shut your f*ckin' mouth.” RIP
Http://www.Smash-it-up.tk
Last edited by damn-right! at Jan 14, 2009,
aquarius

i heard that my type is rare. i dunno.
Quote by bearded_monkey
Oh man thats amazing, you win midi pure. I don't care whether it's a competition or not

Quote by halvies

could have been 3 's but there wasn't nearly enough exclamation marks to emphasize the anger/disbelief

oh yeah
I'm a cusp, being either a Gemini or Cancer. Here are my traits:

Quote by Gemini
The third sign of the zodiac is Gemini. The sign for Gemini is the Twins and it suits the Gemini personality perfectly. Geminis are well known for their dual nature. They seem to be constantly struggling to reconcile the two opposite and distinct parts of their personality. Because of their dual nature, they adapt well to new settings and make friends very easily.

However, Geminis find it hard to have an opinion about a certain topic because they are very good at seeing and understanding both sides of any situation. For example, they may disagree with abortion, yet sympathize with women who have them. This constant changeability causes many Geminis to be quite impulsive and impatient at times.

The Life of the Party
Geminis also love to talk. Because of this, and perhaps in part because of their impulsive behavior, Geminis are usually the life of the party. They are lively and energetic as well as versatile and intellectual. Their minds are always working, which often results in them telling people what they are thinking. Their witty and humor attract people and because Geminis are such fun to be with, they are often surrounded by many loyal friends throughout their lives.

Geminis have a natural curiosity of all that is around them. This can be a positive thing, in that Geminis know a little about everything and are not shy about giving their opinion. Geminis are most unhappy when stuck in what they feel is a rut. It is not uncommon for Geminis to have several careers throughout their lives (as they get bored with one occupation). This restlessness can also cause many Geminis to have several lovers throughout their lives.

The Great Communicator
Because Geminis are such great communicators and their minds crave information, they love to know the latest news and gossip and enjoy being able to share it with others. Because they are such good communicators, they are frequently sought out by those seeking advice. However, because Geminis are so talkative, some may fear they are not able to keep secrets they are told in confidence.

Geminis love any means of communication, be it by the pen, computer, telephone, or face to face. Geminis gravitate to the arts such as acting, music, writing because they are so good at communication. Because of their great skills, Geminis are often able to persuade people to do almost anything.

Weaknesses
Geminis are so sharp and quick, wanting to learn all they can, it can be a weakness. Their superficiality often leads them to skim things rather than exploring them in any depth. Geminis may be the true "Jack of all trades, master of none" because of their short attention spans.

Both male and female Geminis love to be social and charm the opposite sex. A Gemini's gregarious and fun loving nature can often be misinterpreted and they are often seen as flirts and teases. Geminis may be hard to pin down in a relationship as they crave change and freedom to come and go as they please.

Because Geminis are quick to act and talk, they may become frustrated with other signs that are not as quick to act.

Quote by Cancer
The fourth sign of the zodiac is Cancer and it is represented by the crab. Appropriately enough, Cancers can seem easygoing, sympathetic, and patient one minute, then cranky and irritable the next. Because of this ability to make a sudden change, Cancer is the least predictable of all signs. They are ruled by the moon and have water as their element, so their mood swings can be compared to the turbulence of the shifting tides. If they feel they need to, they will retreat to their own emotional shell to keep others out. However, Cancers can be very sympathetic to others and readily show their affection. Cancers are also very emotional and sensitive, which may be why they are so empathetic towards others.

Cancers need a lot of attention due to their unpredictable character, but if you give them the support they need, they will offer you their undying loyalty and love. Once you have won their trust, nothing anyone else can say will sway them against you.

Sidesteppers
Just like a crab, Cancers are often known for sidestepping. They rarely take the direct approach to what they want, but eventually they get what they are after. Cancers are better judged by what they do and not what they say. When asked to help, their first response might be no, but in the end, they always come through. They can often be hard on the outside, but soft on the inside. The hard shell they show to the world is only there to protect themselves from being hurt.

Cancer is also the sign of home and family life. They seek out relationships and are happiest when with those they love because it gives them a sense of security.

Psychic
Cancers are very intuitive, almost to the point of being psychic. They are able to spot even the smallest change in another's behavior, so it is hard to deceive them. They are very insightful and most have a photographic memory. The combination of these two skills plus their excellent observation skills makes them very aware of the ulterior motives of others.

Weaknesses
Cancers are often seen as moody, cranky, and unpredictable. Because of their sensitivity, they can be seen as overemotional and touchy, almost to the point of being clingy. They tend to be possessive of those they have allowed in their world. Cancers can shut people out if they feel uncomfortable and "going into their shell" is seen as being introverted.

Parts of the Body Ruled by Cancer
The breasts and stomach - Because they love to overeat, Cancers may have to fight the battle of the bulge their entire lives. They are also prone to digestion problems that may be caused by stress or tension.

The Cancer is right about me but the Gemini is not.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Last edited by Harmonius at Jan 14, 2009,
haha. im a gemini and that pretty much describes me perfectly. esp the part about short attention spans
I'm a Libra in both astrologys, just making the cutoff in Western astrology with my birthday being October 22nd.
My Last.FM

"The more you think, the better you're going to play. That should be a quote somewhere."
- Marty Friedman
Quote by Gunpowder
Aquarius

21 January - 19 February

Element Air ~ Quality Fixed ~ Charge Positive ~ Ruling Planet Saturn ~ Day Sunday

Aquarius in Short

Firstly, you can't tell an Aquarian anything - they already know! In fact, they are the know-alls of the zodiac. They are original, inventive and very smart. They are very peculiar in the way they dress. Wearing footy(football) socks with a suit could be quite normal! They are nearly always late arriving anywhere because time means nothing. The telephone is their lifeline so they would rather ring their next-door neighbour than fraternise over the fence. They are so friendly even the dog down the street will find its way to the Aquarian house...and stay.

Doesn't fit me too well

Aquarius all the way!!
Who Said Anything About A Signature ? ಠ_ಠ
Capricorn o.o
Quote by Bendybaws
Gentlemen please, lower your boners

I'm referring to the '...my girlfriends tits' thread

Page 1 of 2