I really like this model but I'm wondering if its worth the extra money for the ec-1000 (+AU$400), or is the only real difference the binding?
Quote by Gigatiran
It's really not that hard... almost all women are sluts.

Quote by Twist of fate
do u rlly think a girl will come to school in the morning and interrupt ur conversation screaming "Hey i nailed my own poonaner last nite and came like a hurricane YEA BABII"
I own an Ec-500 and it absolutely kicks ass, of course the 1000 is better in build quality etc.. I had the chance to buy a 1000 but I bought the 500 because to me it felt better to me
Go eat some flowers in your bathroom...
In australia, we get raped for prices on ESP guitars. The prices of LTD's here are outrageous considering their quality and market level.
im pretty sure its only the binding,and the bridge,but you can replace it/leave it fro less then 400
Just call me Julius, J, etc.
Taking an Internet break for a while, will come on when I can.
isnt the ec-500 like $1,500 over here :S?
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
you dont just pay for hardware, you pay for quality. What you need to do, is play both guitars, and in fact, as many guitars as you can and make the choice for yourself.

In the end, you're the one that plays it, so there's no point in buying a guitar that we like. Buy the guitar you're the happiest with.
For those who care.
Current Gear
Cort Zenox Z42
Flextone II
Charvel USA So-Cal
Farida M2 Parlour Acoustic
Admira Hand-built Spanish Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5H
Line 6 M13