Does anyone else in the UK (or elsewhere) keep getting these stupid ****ty phone calls with a recorded message saying "This is a free public awareness message..." then starts going on about how they can get you out of debt if you press 5 to call them back (so they can rack up your phone bill)?

We're getting them several times a week and its driving me up the wall, the number is withheld (which I'm pretty sure isn't legal for a company doing telephone advertising). I really would like to feed these people their own innards.
Schecter C1 Classic Left Handed
Line 6 POD HD500
Peavey Valveking 112
^ I would like to talk to a real person purely so I can hurl abuse at them, or maybe tell them "This is a free public awareness message..." There's no way I'm pressing 5 though.
Schecter C1 Classic Left Handed
Line 6 POD HD500
Peavey Valveking 112
Try get in contact with a person that works with them and say "This is a free public awareness message, if you phone me again, I will, using a particular set of skills that I have acquired over a very long career, find you, and I WILL kill you". They will crap themselves and never phone you again.

Note: Must be said like Liam Neeson for this tactic to work.
My Last.FM

"The more you think, the better you're going to play. That should be a quote somewhere."
- Marty Friedman