Page 1 of 2
What are some things intended to be funny but completely fail?
the first thing I think of is most MADtv sketches.
This thread.

When the bell rang to change classes at school, I walked into the hallway and yelled, "I MASTURBATE TO DUCK SEX" and started imitating a duck having sex.

Quote by madman_ariel
This thread.

This post.
Gotta agree with the Mad TV man.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
To be fair, MadTV had a couple of good ones. Anyone see the flashlight sketch?

And if you ask me, SNL has gone down the ****ter, ever since Jimmy Fallon was considered the funniest guy on the show. There haven't been many good ones since before that.

I had something in mind, but now I don't remember...consider this a reserved spot...

EDIT: Crap, after seeing some of the stuff other guys posted, I agree (Dane Cook, Russel Brand, Scary Movie 4).....

So I'll have to submit Napoleon Dynamite and any movie with "Movie" as a suffix, but only the ones after Scary Movie 3 (Date Movie, Epic Movie, etc etc.)
Last edited by dudius at Jan 14, 2009,
Quote by Jackal58
This post.
Gotta agree with the Mad TV man.

that guys post
Quote by diofan88
I lol'd hard

Quote by tattyreagh
That's terrible and hilarious in equal measures...

theyre talking about my comment
Russel Brand.
My Last.FM

"The more you think, the better you're going to play. That should be a quote somewhere."
- Marty Friedman
Quote by MAMADERA2000
*cough* You Laugh, You Lose Vol. 5 *cough*

BLASPHEMY!

anyway...

Mad TV can be pretty bad sometimes, but every once in a while they have some funny stuff.
Yeah to be fair too I have seem a lot of funny Madtv....so....to input non funny things...Scary Movie 4....it was only funny when I was stoned. But I barely laughed though.
Pink Floyd is Teh Best

Xbox Gamertag = Nick Schro

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high
Quote by Renka
Me.

I always laugh at you Renka.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
SNL Lately
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Quote by DieGarbageMan
You cockmuffin how dare you!

Lol, I just remembered something funny from yesterday at work....

I work a cash register and I rang up some English muffins, and the register showed it abbreviated as "English Muff".

I chuckled, the customer had no idea what I was laughing about.
Any female comedian.
I have not seen one.

All they really talk about is periods and how their husband's a fat twat. I mean, any more generic and they'll be talking about how hard pregnancy is. Oh wait... they already have.
The Mighty Boosh.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.
Not defending MADtv because I agree its gone downhill...but SNL is SO much worse...

And MADtv has Christa Flanagan....mmm....
I'll agree with MadTV. I'm also gonna say the Monty Python series. Maybe it's just the British humour, but I can't stand those movies. Oh, also Colbert, I can't stand his show. (Love the Daily Show though!)
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Hanson are musical legends.

You watch your god damn mouth when talking about them.

Quote by TheQuailman

I mean, look at me. Can't even get an erection unless I strangle a goat.

It's Time To Be Immortal Cause Heros Never Die!
Quote by madman_ariel
This thread.

A lot of things on UG, like this ^^
And "I cum blood", or anything about searchbar.
Quote by adyhendrixc
A lot of things on UG, like this ^^
And "I cum blood", or anything about searchbar.

THIS x10000000000

Glad I'm not the only one who finds all that crap annoying...
All of the "[adjective] Movie" movies (Epic Movie, Superhero Movie, Disaster Movie, etc..).
Quote by Kyle.E
Any female comedian.
I have not seen one.

All they really talk about is periods and how their husband's a fat twat. I mean, any more generic and they'll be talking about how hard pregnancy is. Oh wait... they already have.

I agree, though from what I've heard of Sarah Silverman she's alright, I like her brand of humor.

But Kathy Griffin needs to shut her mouth. I feel like I'm getting ear-raped every time I hear her mouth. There's a reason for the idiom "Chatty Kathy".
Quote by Kyle.E
Any female comedian.
I have not seen one.

Russel Brand's mum is pretty funny tbh.
Cartoons in general. I enjoy watching Simpsons, South Park etc. but only one cartoon has made me actually laugh out loud and that's Futurama.
Quote by TGFMusic
British Comedy.

Find me a better comedian than any of the guys from the TV show "Mock The Week" and I will pay you.

To be honest, the only American comedian I like is John Pinette... Oh wait, he's Canadian.

Let's be fair. You have none.
[quote="'[Arran"]']Find me a better comedian than any of the guys from the TV show "Mock The Week" and I will pay you.

To be honest, the only American comedian I like is John Pinette... Oh wait, he's Canadian.

Let's be fair. You have none.
American comedy and British comedy are both completely different. Americans generally don't find British comedy funny and vice versa. Neither is "better" in the end, though.
Page 1 of 2