Hey does anybody know what the song they play in like the opening credits is?

or just the genre it would be classified as?

if possible could i be recommended some similar style songs?

thanks
Lady Gaga if you're out there, i don't care if you have a penis or not, i will marry you
^Very old stuff
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
California Dreamin' - The Mamas and the Papas.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
yea thanks you guys!!
Lady Gaga if you're out there, i don't care if you have a penis or not, i will marry you
You should listen to the song The Hills Have Eyes by Electric Wizard instead.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
Quote by themadness 1234
your welcome **** fungus

You tell him, Klan Leader!
was he calling me **** fungas?
dick fungus, i dont know if it will be censored. It was just because I thought you werent going to say thank you, and that wouldn't have been very polite hahaha.

as for klan leader... what?

oo nice sig pussy.
ok when you say things like that u gotta say the persons name or everyones gonna take offence

and yea i said thanks, when you posted it i was watching the video

so thanks again

and who's sig u talkin about?
kyle e., taking something i said out of context in a pitiful attempt to make me seem like some blind bigot... but w/e its the intranetz and its srs buisness.
Quote by themadness 1234
kyle e., taking something i said out of context in a pitiful attempt to make me seem like some blind bigot... but w/e its the intranetz and its srs buisness.

Well, not really. How else could what you have said be interpreted?
it has nothing to do with interpreting it you snot nosed little ****. When that was relevant it was accompanied with that soulja girl video. I called her a ******, and said that when I see that I feel an insane amount of rage and it is directed at black people in general. then about 2 posts later I apologized since i regained some sense of morality.

I am not going to get into a debate over that video or 'defend' what I said anymore than the above. in short go **** yourself, I am right you are wrong.