Today was a pretty **** day..

So it started off like any other day, wake up, go to school etc. However, near the end of school, there was a massive rumour going around that I'm a pervert who looks up girl's skirts. This is NOT true, and the person who made the rumour up is really popular, so everyone is going to believe him, because thats how ****ed up society is, or at least our society. So tomorrow, I am going to get mauled with abuse, verbal and most likely physical, and everyone taking the piss out of me, and the chances are from now on I'm going to be known as a pervert...Usually, I can take this sort of thing, but I've had enough of that person who started it all off. He has it in for me, and I know that he hates me, and the last thing I need to be doing is telling every single person that comes across me that I'm not perverted. Also, to make it worse, hee's going to tell some girl that I looked her up.. She'll probably go nuts and kill me, I'll be the most hated person ever...

This is where you come in, Pit. I need you to cheer me up with suggestions of what/how I should take all these people taking the piss, funny or serious, give me songs to listen to that will make me happy, or anything really, that will ighten me up, because I'm feeling pretty down...
Last edited by SlayedInTheFace at Jan 14, 2009,
Obviously true rumor is obviously true.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by freedoms_stain
Wear a skirt.

In the spirit of equality.

Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
You don't look up skirts...?
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
People with a brain aren't going to believe this sort of ****. Also, to be a Billy Badass, go smash the guy's face in? : D
Tell them it is in fact winter and nobody is ****ing wearing a skirt to look up therefore you can't even if you wanted to.
BRIAN. SCHNEIDER.
^^ truuue.

NEVER title a thread "_____, Pit" or "Pit monkeys unite!" or something stupid. I hate seeing the word "Pit" in a thread title. Just me. BUT

on topic... Photoshop is your friend. Take picture of said person and fuse it with a skirt photo!
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
O CANADA!
The only real way to deal with this problem is to jump off a cliff. If there are no said cliffs in your geographical region then the roof of a house works too.
Quote by SlayedInTheFace

So it started off like any other day, wake up, go to school etc. However, near the end of school, there was a massive rumour going around that I'm a pervert who looks up girl's skirts. This is NOT true, and the person who made the rumour up is really popular, so everyone is going to believe him, because thats how ****ed up society is, or at least our society. So tomorrow, I am going to get mauled with abuse, verbal and most likely physical, and everyone taking the piss out of me, and the chances are from now on I'm going to be known as a pervert...Usually, I can take this sort of thing, but I've had enough of that person who started it all off. He has it in for me, and I know that he hates me, and the last thing I need to be doing is telling every single person that comes across me that I'm not perverted. Also, to make it worse, hee's going to tell some girl that I looked her up.. She'll probably go nuts and kill me, I'll be the most hated person ever...

This is where you come in, Pit. I need you to cheer me up with suggestions of what/how I should take all these people taking the piss, funny or serious, give me songs to listen to that will make me happy, or anything really, that will ighten me up, because I'm feeling pretty down...

*see bolded text* You reaaaally shouldn't have come into The Pit with this story then

My advice? Whenever someone questions you about it, wink at them and try to smile with wide eyes while licking your lips. That should help...
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
Quote by SlayedInTheFace

So it started off like any other day, wake up, go to school etc. However, near the end of school, there was a massive rumour going around that I'm a pervert who looks up girl's skirts. This is NOT true

of course its true

you are a member of the pit
Lady Gaga if you're out there, i don't care if you have a penis or not, i will marry you
Wear a kilt to school, with nothing under it.
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más