Page 1 of 2
Hi since this morning i spotted some white dots on my fret board :S
it wasnt there before....

Anyone know how to solve this? ( Its NOT paint or something i can look trough it )
mold?

polish it, see if it comes off.

maybe?
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
so there is transparent white stuff on your guitar...
i dont think you want to know.
dandruff?
Lady Gaga if you're out there, i don't care if you have a penis or not, i will marry you
get an old toothbrush take ur strings off and scrub as necessary and stop eating off ur bass
Keep On Keepen' On
Its actually not On the board but where the dots are

.. ( like on the 3th fret theres a dot , 5th , ... xD )

Its like I have a spot on my 4th fret and 6th fret :S
Quote by Steevzz
Its actually not On the board but where the dots are

.. ( like on the 3th fret theres a dot , 5th , ... xD )

Its like I have a spot on my 4th fret and 6th fret :S

On the top of my board ,

These dots ( this is not my guitar , its an example )

( the 2 dots at the left )
those are supposed to be there...
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
Hahahaha, you serious?
Gear:
EBMM Bongo HS 4
EBMM Sting Ray 5
Eden D410T
Tech 21 Sansamp RBI
Tech 21 Sansamp RPM
Art 341 Dual Channel EQ
QSC GX5 Power Amp
/sits back on a chair with some popcorn

Am I preparing for some epic noobness, a bad joke, or a misunderstood OP?
Last edited by jimm, ey? at Jan 14, 2009,
Quote by jimm, ey?
/sits back on a chair with some popcorn

Am I preparing for some epic noobness, a bad joke, or a misunderstood OP?

oke xD

I gonna take some pictures off it
Your picture is so blurry that I'm having trouble determining where the frets are. Is there any way that you can take a clearer picture?
Quote by PatMcRotch
The term grammer nazi is from the camps in the lolocaust made by Adrofl Hitlol...

Quote by Wasted Bassist
Be sure to rape the blue note (augmented 4th). Rape it hard and exploit it like the skank it is.

Founder of the All-Tube Bass Amp Owners Club. PM me to join.
can you focus the camera slightly as its a bit to blurry to give an answer.
I think I see a bit of discolouration under the fret where his thumb is pointing (Not the actual fret MARKER, look one fret down from it, almost right below the fret itself) but because of the fuzz its hard to make out.
oh i see what hes pointing at it looks like blemishes in the finish scuff marks maybe even from ur thumb nail try polishing them out if that doesn't work you probably just have to deal with them cause I'm almost certain that's what it is cause i have marks like that on some of my guitars just from wear and tear
Keep On Keepen' On
I see what he's pointing at, I would just like a better photo.

Also, there's alot of DEC08 joiners here XD

EDIT: Seriously! USE MACRO CLOSE UP!!1!!11 take some new photos.
Last edited by jimm, ey? at Jan 14, 2009,
if they don't rub off there scuffs in the laquer

and i like to think we got tired of reading the wrongs answers so decided to join and contribute the right ones... jk guys i just needed something to do for the holidays lol and it stuck
Keep On Keepen' On
Last edited by JessyB96 at Jan 14, 2009,
Quote by JessyB96
if they don't rub off there scuffs in the laquer

and i like to think we got tired of reading the wrongs answers so decided to join and contribute the right ones... jk guys i just needed something to do for the holidays lol and it stuck

So they will never disappear ?
i rubbed it with a lemon oil , tooth brush , it still stays =(
Quote by Steevzz
So they will never disappear ?
i rubbed it with a lemon oil , tooth brush , it still stays =(

Is it fixable ?
u could refinish ur entire neck and i'm sure that do the trick but otherwise man don't worry about it all guitars and **** get nicks eventually i got a 1800 dollar tbird that has a thousand scrapes in the back because of the belt buckle i wear
Keep On Keepen' On
Quote by JessyB96
u could refinish ur entire neck and i'm sure that do the trick but otherwise man don't worry about it all guitars and **** get nicks eventually i got a 1800 dollar tbird that has a thousand scrapes in the back because of the belt buckle i wear

its a new guitar , few days old...
it doesn't take alot to scuff something one rub with a surface it shouldn't have rubbed and it happens if it isn't coming off i have to assume that's what it is even tho it will not make a real difference to anything except maybe resale value
Keep On Keepen' On
i say just leave it there...what if one day you lose your bass and someone says HEy i found it! and they give it to you, but there are no dots on the 4th and 6th frets..you can say HEY! that's not my bass!!!
Quote by JessyB96
Jesus Christ, man, you crazy?!
suppose to be there. but hey! i didnt notice the dots i had on my bass till a while after i had it cause i play left handed with a right handed guitar. so i never saw it.
blemonese of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join
Quote by camhussynec
Its like getting anal for the first time. It hurts like hell but eventully ull get used to it and itll feel fine

Thanks for nothing
Quote by JessyB96

you own a GIBSON TB?
WHY OH GOD WHY?
honestly why did you spend over a grand on a bass that the $400 epiphone model is as good if not better than.

i mean really, that's rickenbacker money where talking
lol i get asked that alot actually i used to have an epiphone i sold it after getting the gibson the epiphone did the neck dive my Gibson doesn't my epiphone was heavy as **** by gibson isnt my epiphone sounded ok but my Gibson sounds good. no matter what neone says the gibson makes the epiphone look like **** by comparison besides gibsons take on the gothic tbird makes the epiphone gothic tbird just look cheap. but yeah don't actually refinish the neck that was sarcasm this thing sucks at conveying sarcasm.
Keep On Keepen' On
Quote by JessyB96

Lets see... 1,800.00 USD=3,368.00 NZD...

Holy crap! For comparason, a Warwick Corvette $$ is $3199 NZD.
Dude, you got ripped off...
Quote by telecastrmastr
if this goes in someones signature im gunna be pissed

Quote by jimithrash
what do you mean by goat
1800 canadian dollars the warwicks i like are over 2000 here
Keep On Keepen' On
Page 1 of 2