I may be calling just 1/1000 of UG
but anyway for those who know a little bit of italian..I have an exam tomorrow and Im doin some work...Does this paragraph make sense?

ERA una notte tempestosa.Marco e` entrato nella casa abbandonata dove il giorno prima qualcuno AVEVA UCCISO il professore.Ardentemente SPERAVA di essere ormai vicimo alla soluzione del caso.

capitaled are my answers(fill in the blanks )
PIT,heelp pls

Quote by BigNose
I have one night stand next to my bed, I keep a glass of water on it!

BADOOM TCHH!

... I also float a little boat made of fail in it.

Make LOVE
*******NOT
*******WAR
Well, according to babelfish:

IT WAS a stormy night. Entered mark and `in the abandoned house where the day before someone HAD KILLED the university professor. Burning IT HOPED of being by now vicimo to the solution of the case.

But I really wouldn't trust babelfish.
It's your lucky day...i'm italian XD

I translate like this...

IT WAS a stormy night. Marco ENTERS in the abandoned house,where the day before someone HAD KILLED the teacher. He Ardently HOPED to be near to end of investigation...
Quote by Vegetto
It's your lucky day...i'm italian XD

I translate like this...

IT WAS a stormy night. Marco ENTERS in the abandoned house,where the day before someone HAD KILLED the teacher. He Ardently HOPED to be near to end of investigation...

Thanks a lot Vegetto

I'm really bad at this and am so confused on tomorrows exam

Well since youre Italian I guess I can ask for help

How do you know when to use the imperfetto/passato prossimo pls ?

Quote by BigNose
I have one night stand next to my bed, I keep a glass of water on it!

BADOOM TCHH!

... I also float a little boat made of fail in it.

Make LOVE
*******NOT
*******WAR
^Imperfetto is used when the action is ongoing/continuos or it is descriptive, while passato prossimo is used when it happened ONCE in the past.

For example: Ogni anno, andava in Italia. (Each year, he goes to Italy). I used the imperfetto because it is a habitual action that happens every year.

But for the passato prossimo I would say, "Due anni fa, sono andato in Italia" (2 years ago, I went to Italy). I used the pp because it was an action that happened once and is now completed.
Here's what the critics are saying about Hanzi_G:

Quote by SteveHouse
Hanzi_G = god damned prophet.

SIG ME GODDAMMIT
sounds good to me, but i don't even speak italian. i just wanna be on the first page of every new thread.