apparently you need a "paper version of your provisional driving licence" for your first lesson?

i duno what this even is

is this true pit?

please, please, PLEASE only serious answers please
If you don't have a provisional licence you won't be going on any roads.
I'm in your forum distracting your searches.
Quote by red_hot_chili18
i have the card, just not the paper thing it came with.

Well what did you do with it then...
From memory I don't think my instructor looked at mine so you might be alright. Go to the DVLA site and find out how to apply for another one if you've lost it. You'll need it once you've passed your test to get a full license.
Yes, you need the paper that came with your provisional for it to be official.

ooops
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Crazy Brits. In Oklahoma, America you don't even need a learner's permit to drive during driver's ed. It actually gets you a less restricted permit to do your driving beforehand.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by rigiddigits
From memory I don't think my instructor looked at mine so you might be alright. Go to the DVLA site and find out how to apply for another one if you've lost it. You'll need it once you've passed your test to get a full license.

Aye, this. You need the paper bit to do your theory and practical test.
You need to go here http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/Motoring/DriverLicensing/NeedANewOrUpdatedLicence/DG_4022085
and request a new one. £17.
Quote by slashnmash
You will definitely need the paper license for you theory and driving test.

yeah just rang my instructor probs guna send off for another one then

thanks all
You should be alright for the lesson if you show them your photocard licence but like everyone else has said you won't be ale to do your theory and practical tests without the paper counterpart licence.