i dont' know if anybody has ever heard of thi band, but i think there pertty good. i was kinda pissed that there wasent any tabs for there songs though.

just bringing some new metal bands into the light that is UG. and i want to know what UG thinks about them.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=5560942

^ their profile.
No growling? Nothing kvlt?

You're in the wrong forum.

These guys are homosexual. Not that there's anything wrong with being homosexual..but they are.
The Atreyu shirt should have tipped everyone off.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
LOLZ shtups elitists jus casue its not super-kvlt black metal doesn't mean lol its badz and atreyu is pretty rocking even though my mokm doesnt let me listen to them but I doi anyways cause ims a rebelzzzz lol
That dude has to be a troll.
Quote by slayer1516
LOLZ shtups elitists jus casue its not super-kvlt black metal doesn't mean lol its badz and atreyu is pretty rocking even though my mokm doesnt let me listen to them but I doi anyways cause ims a rebelzzzz lol

You penisface
Dinnae feed tha troll, ya ken.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
Quote by ethan_hanus
are you ignorante? so what if the band has no fans, there new, just cause they dont have a major lable dosent mean they suck.

i say its metal enough, its not heavy metal, or death metal, its just metal.

What a ridiculous argument to use in the metal forum.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
Quote by ethan_hanus
are you ignorante? so what if the band has no fans, there new, just cause they dont have a major lable dosent mean they suck.

Yeahzzz doods its not hardcore death metal likfe slipknot cannibal corpse (lolzz i cum blood) or evil balck metal like Dimmu borgir (cool underground kvlt black metal and the lead singer stabbed the guy from Burzum to4 death) but this band is cool enough, even though Its not THrash metallica metal its heavey enough ROCK ON
Quote by ChemicalFire
I'm reporting this crap. Slayer is trolling.
Quote by ethan_hanus

No, it's not metal, it's hardcore.

poopface.
Call it want you want, all bands like this get lumped into one big pile for me - Shit.
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
Quote by ethan_hanus

i say its metal enough, its not heavy metal, its just metal.

Pf...
Pffffftt...
Pfffffffffffffffffft!
Hahaha my little brother knows more about metal than you!