Page 1 of 2
Seriously. I ran out of bands to listen to over the years and it sucks. I have exhausted listening to all the good metal bands like LoG cannibal corpse chimaira children of bodom coal chamber cradle of filth devildriver JfaC korn mastodon meshugah mudvayne mushroomhead slipknot. And I tried listening to bands like whitechapel and suicide silence and parkway drive and they all have the stupid repetitive fast high pitched sound and vocals. Please someone recommend me some good metal bands with no high pitched screaming and retarted fast high pitched guitar. And FYI the only bands I said sounded like that to me are whitechapel suicide silence and parkway drive

If your willing to help, thank you
Last edited by codynw42 at Jan 14, 2009,
wow, you've listened to like 15 bands..all of which are fairly mediocre, no wonder you're having hard time.

Like he^ said, check the rec thread, tones of bands to check out, or just pop in and out of the threads in here, there's plenty of other bands being discussed incase you didn't notice.

but for the hell of it, here's a band, check them out: Moss
Last edited by technicolour at Jan 14, 2009,
Quote by severed-metal
Do you think the thread at the top of the page may help?

Ya know..the one that says reccomendation thread.

Hmm. Sorry. I'm on my iPod and everything really small and I didn't see that
Heaven Shall Burn.
Just recently found out about them, I love them.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTkZt8r2lko
Skip to 1:00 if you don't wanna listen to the awesome violin intro and stuff
Jackson King V KVX10
Line 6 Spider III 75 W.
Peavey 5150/6505 Combo to be owned at the end of 2010.
Quote by technicolour
wow, you've listened to like 15 bands..all of which are fairly mediocre, no wonder you're having hard time.

Like he^ said, check the rec thread, tones of bands to check out, or just pop in and out of the threads in here, there's plenty of other bands being discussed incase you didn't notice.

but for the hell of it, here's a band, check them out: Moss

That's not my exact band count LOL. I was just naming some off the top of my head
Quote by codynw42
Hmm. Sorry. I'm on my iPod and everything really small and I didn't see that

no problem, just check it out...loads of astonishing bands.
http://www.myspace.com/penknifelovelife
Tough, i dont care just listen and like.
Fender Special Edition Custom Telecaster FMT HH in Crimson Red
Reverend Sensei HB FM in Tobacco Burst
Fender Vintage C Neck, HH, Surf Green Nitrocellulose (Handmade)

Egnater Rebel-30 MKI Head
Egnater Tourmaster Series 412B 280W 4x12 Cabinet
Quote by dminishedthingy
But you haven't exhausted any of the good metal bands yet

i was thinking the same thing
Originally Posted by fatdanny
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while f
arch enemy, symphony x, insomnium, carcass, bloodbath, ensiferum, finntroll

try some black metal?
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Arsis, Decrepit Birth, Nile, Behemoth, Symphony X, Arch Enemy, Origin, Old Man's Child, The Faceless, Abigail Williams, Necrophagist, Wintersun...

And you didn't even list Nevermore, TS, which makes me question what you really think is Metal.
nile, aeon, decrepit birth, deicide, death, acid witch, thergothon, electric wizard, earth, hooded menace, necrophagist, mortician, morbid angel, monstrosity, severed savior, severe torture, spawn of possession, black witchery, angel corpse...
Originally Posted by fatdanny
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while f
Quote by deaththrashcore
Arsis, Decrepit Birth, Nile, Behemoth, Symphony X, Arch Enemy, Origin, Old Man's Child, The Faceless, Abigail Williams, Necrophagist, Wintersun...

And you didn't even list Nevermore, TS, which makes me question what you really think is Metal.

I've never heard of them. I like all kinds of.metal but what I'm lookin for right now Is something similar to bloodbath. What genre is that?
Death Metal with a focus on groove.
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,
I’m not ashamed to be white
Vi doede ikke... vi har aldri levd
Barbarism is the natural state of mankind
Civilization is unnatural

It is a whim of circumstance
an unenlightened one
Von, Nuctemeron, Profanatica, Blasphemy, Conqueror, Revenge, Sadistik Exekution, Blasphemophager, and Morbosidad.
/metal lover
If you want tr00 kvlt gr1m, and nekro black metal, chect out The Ruins of Beverast.

Haha, you're gonna hate it, you haven't built up your likings for black metal, but this will serve as a goal to reach

also for anyone else who wants a listen.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=P7TZdWD97sg

skip to about 3 minutes in when the actual song starts.
Quote by Aurigo
http://www.myspace.com/penknifelovelife
Tough, i dont care just listen and like.

I can't begin to comprehend exactly how **** this band are.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
What, oh what inspires these brain-dead mouth breathing corefag assholes to post in every half-assed cockamamie thread that pops up in the Metal forum like this. No offense to core or anything, but this is the METAL FORUM.

TS, there's a recommendation thread. Go there, read, learn, ask, do whatever you want in there.

But just to whet your appetite: Listen to Opeth. I recommend Deliverance, Blackwater Park, or Still Life.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Last edited by Firenze at Jan 14, 2009,
Quote by codynw42
Seriously. I ran out of bands to listen to over the years and it sucks. I have exhausted listening to all the good metal bands like LoG cannibal corpse chimaira children of bodom coal chamber cradle of filth devildriver JfaC korn mastodon meshugah mudvayne mushroomhead slipknot. And I tried listening to bands like whitechapel and suicide silence and parkway drive and they all have the stupid repetitive fast high pitched sound and vocals. Please someone recommend me some good metal bands with no high pitched screaming and retarted fast high pitched guitar. And FYI the only bands I said sounded like that to me are whitechapel suicide silence and parkway drive

If your willing to help, thank you

Lies.

Just a friendly word of advice - Commas are your friend.
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
Quote by MetalMessiah665
Lies.

Just a friendly word of advice - Commas are your friend.

Lies?? Lies about what? And I'm on my iPod so it would have taken to long to put that many commas
Try Omnium Gatherum.
'Thine Eyes Bleed':

Quote by CSguitarvocal
More like... Thine Butthole Bleeds... from all the gay sex you have!!! Ahahaha!

Quote by Butt Rayge
Fuck off already, you fucking faggot fuck.

amidoinitrite?

Quote by DeAd-RiP
I don't care for slipknot unless I'm so drunk I don't care about anything.
Death and Kreator should keep you subdued for a while.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by codynw42
Lies?? Lies about what? And I'm on my iPod so it would have taken to long to put that many commas

he bolded where you said you listened to good bands. he's pretty much right

Quote by wilty00
Aren't you kind of scared walking around in the dark with a carniverous loon on the loose?
Quote by The Kreator
it would take, like, 5 seconds longer.

No sweetie . It would have taken me ten more minutes and I'm laZy/. Deal with it
Well it made your post confusing as hell to read.
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
Page 1 of 2