im trying to remember, i pushed it into google but nothing came up

what is the name of the x-files episode where there is this old indian man who has no legs and is in a wheelchair? i forget the plot but i remember the guy

and ideas on what episode that was?
I'm pretty sure he turns up multiple times in the whole story.

About 10-20 episodes, out of 9 serieses.

Be more spesific?
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Everyone is trying a comeback now. Metallica, Smashing Pumpkins, Rage, and now bin Laden? Come on. Give it a rest..

haha
fkn love x files

but i cant help =[
sorry
MY DESIGN/PHOTOGRAPHY TUMBLR
Quote by SEALSniper1152

If you take a jar, and whisper what you want to hate into it, then close the jar, coat it in crunchy peanut butter, and shove it up your ass. I'm pretty sure you could hate everything after that.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
You'll need to be a bit more specific :p

There's lots of episodes like that.

lol really? ok, umm, i remember in the beginning, theres this white guy in a bathroom, i think in indian, and he thinks the wheelchair guy is trying to sell him something, then i guess the wheelchair guy kills him

later in the episode, someone falls in a swimming pool and they somehow see the indian wheelchair guy in the pool. that part scared the **** out of me becuase i was prolly 8 at the time
I only watched the X-files once and a butcher named Dave (which is also my name) got a large knife in the forehead. I never watched it again (I was like, 7).
It's in the 8th season.

Edit: Badlaa
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Last edited by 0RI0N at Jan 14, 2009,
use imdb.com and look it up there. they probably have all the episodes and a summary of what happens.
yup badlaa...that episode freaked me out
Guitars:

Ibanez SZ320
Ibanez RG450
Ibanez SC620
Bc Rich Warlock 7 String
ESP LTD SC-607

FX:

Digitech Whammy 4
Line 6 PodXT Live

Amp:

Line 6 Flextone 2