So this guy who basically has no life (fat ****, sits in his room all day playing WoW and stalking people - asked me "where are you? i hear chicks in the background" and ****) has been calling me about every other week for the past year. Yeah, pretty ****ing sad, isn't it. He's all talk too - "COME TO MAIN STREET I'M GONNA STAB YOUR EYES OUT" - I was there up until midnight at this party and he never did jack ****. Didn't even show up.

Well in any case, at this point I've grown tired of his **** so I'm asking you guys to call his number and **** around with him. Do whatever you want, make stupid prank calls and post them on Youtube, but this guy's gotta learn his lesson.

Thanks a lot guys!
Gear:
.Fender Classic Series '70s Stratocaster
.Peavey Classic 30
.Xotic BB Preamp
.MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay
.Vox V847A Wah
.Boss RC-2 Loop Station
.Washburn WI-24 (first guitar )
Is this reportable?

I think so?

Hows about you go round his house rather than getting us to do ****

*reported*
Instaban hammer is coming. TDot fool.
Quote by Bill43

I wouldn't know an Opeth song from an Egg McMuffin
not allowed
but im too lazy to report you
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

Man...WoW is for so lame.
Plays:
Schecter Hellraiser Solo-6 FR Limited
Parker Mojo Fly
Ibanez SZR 720
Tanglewood Evolution
LaPatrie Etude DEMO
'66 Hagstrom Viking I (customized)
SGR C-7 (defretted)
Agile Intrepid 828

Amp, Pedals:
Laney LV300
BOSS RC-20XL
Quote by RyanDV
So this guy who basically has no life (fat ****, sits in his room all day playing WoW and stalking people - asked me "where are you? i hear chicks in the background" and ****) has been calling me about every other week for the past year. Yeah, pretty ****ing sad, isn't it. He's all talk too - "COME TO MAIN STREET I'M GONNA STAB YOUR EYES OUT" - I was there up until midnight at this party and he never did jack ****. Didn't even show up.

Well in any case, at this point I've grown tired of his **** so I'm asking you guys to call his number and **** around with him. Do whatever you want, make stupid prank calls and post them on Youtube, but this guy's gotta learn his lesson.

416 709 8078

Thanks a lot guys!

Yo where in toronto is he?
Quote by abe123
thats one of the funniest posts ive seen in a while... to sig or not to sig

Quote by Kenny77
Awesome.

Quote by Kensai
Probably from india. Most bad things come from there.
Well I didn't know it wasn't allowed, i've seen countless threads like this in the past survive

and i've been ignoring him for over a year now.
Gear:
.Fender Classic Series '70s Stratocaster
.Peavey Classic 30
.Xotic BB Preamp
.MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay
.Vox V847A Wah
.Boss RC-2 Loop Station
.Washburn WI-24 (first guitar )
I might consider it
I could do my infamous wallmart interview which I have used on many people during prank calls to america :P
Quote by Sir Anonymous
I'd call you a crazy Brit, but your username seems to quite assure your sanity.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
Epic username of pure epicness

To: Jesus=ConArtist