Hey all, I apologize in advance if there's a similar thread to this already, but I'm crunched for time and can't search right now.

Anyway, I have an Ibanez GAX70, it has a Tune-o-matic bridge fyi, and it seems like it's having a hard time holding a tune. I was wondering if there is a list of things I could try to see if it's something else and not the intonation or anything.

1. It can't be neck warping, because it stays in my room that's constantly 68-69 degrees F, and it is on a wall mount when I'm not playing it.

2. It's not new strings or anything, it's got a set of Dean Markley Blue Steels that are approx. 1-2 months old. (possibly needs new ones?)

3. It hasn't been dropped, I haven't done any sort of tinkering with the bridge, nothing with the hardware or some sort of traumatic damage.

Have I ruled out all options and just need to have the intonation looked at? Or did I miss something?
Send this to you my master...
Here's to getting worse,
hope it kills you faster...
Show me how it hurts to rot from the inside out...
This vigil burns until the day our fires over take you,
Our father we forsake you.
"Intonation" of a guitar is not how well it stays in tune (surprisingly enough). If all your open strings are in tune and when you play a higher note (say, a note on the 12th fret) and it is out of tune, then your intonation is off.

How long has the problem been going on? If it's just been recently, I'd say replace the strings and see if that helps. If it doesn't, it could be because your guitar is old or crappy (I don't know if it's a nice model or not, it's just a possibility).
Maybe in the EG forum you would get better informed responses. However:

1. Intonation doesn't affect the ability to hold tune AFAIK.
2. These tweaks may help:

-Graphite in the nut slots
-Backwards looping the strings over the TOM Bridge, i.e. Pushing the string through backwards (pickup sude to outer side) and looping them over the top of the metal plate on the bridge. I've heard it helps sustain too