Hi ive recived a great Accoustic Guitar for my birthday and i love that! Now im searching for begginers song to play!

Thank you to helping me!
You could try learning basic chords and scales if you'd like. I started with electric, so I'm a bit different, I started with riffs. You could try the first few minutes of Dueling Banjos or something, I don't know.
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” -Winston Churchill
Erotomania by Dream Theater! no seriously though you should learn some basic chords and I think Smells Like Teen Spirit is really easy, like the 2nd song I ever learned.
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Peavey Vypyr 75w
Yamaha FG730S
Peavey Predator
1961 Acoustic Kay
Classical Rhapsody
Zakk Wylde Crybaby Wah Pedal
Boss SD-1
Go learn all of In the Aeroplane Over the Sea by Neutral Milk Hotel...
http://soundcloud.com/dawwwstin
Quote by Sever_the_Skull
stfu spaghetti asshole

Quote by itachi-sasori
thats like... a really broad range... how can you like dragonforce AND beethoven Dx
Just work on basic chords, scales, and strum patterns.

A good song to start on is Good Riddance by Green Day. Very easy, yet very nice sounding song.
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
Try using the search function. There's literally a thread every few days requesting good beginner songs.
Horse With No Name by America would be a nice start, the first song I played.

Ahh memories, I remember when I was still struggling with chords, which I still am struggling
with today...

You can also try leaving on a jet plane
La Mar by The Beautiful Girls is a fun mellow one.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.