Is there anywhere on the net ot somewhere else I can get like cut-outs of inlays?
Or some kind of stickers maybe?
So you can just stick em on your guitar.
That would be reeeaallyy helpful.
All help is appreciated.
i think you can buy simple shaped stickers in craft shops, if you mean inlays as in the fret markers. shouldnt cost too much, i used to use them on my upright bass when i first started.
someone on eBay makes em... i can't be bothered to find them though
Schecter Gryphon; Ibanez AEG20E
Peavey Rage 158 ; TRAYNOR YCS50
EHX Big Muff Pi; Dunlop CryBaby GCB-95 (modded); MXR M-108 10-band; DigiTech JamMan Looper
thier like inlay stickers
google them
you cold buy a sticer blank at a craft store and cut them out yourself
Just call me Julius, J, etc.
Taking an Internet break for a while, will come on when I can.