I hear a lot of good things about dunlop jazz III's but are there anymore picks out there for good metal leads? I'm using dunlop 1.5's right now, so I need some advice on some better picks. Thanks in advance!
It's all about personal feel. What do you like? i change mine frequently. I used to play .73s then 1.4 then 3 and now im back at .73
hell, the best are some car wheels dawg

just kiddin, it's really up to personal taste
i use dunlop stubby's 2mm. some people dont like them, but i feel great with them. also, i use tortex .73 when shredding, and i dont feel wrong. sometimes i even play with credit card pieces.
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
Jumbo Jazz III's. Or so I hear I'm using the ultex jazz III's
Quote by John Petrucci
When it comes to practicing, I would spend about 63 hours a day
Have you ever noticed how fish have scales and you can play scales on a guitar? I wanted to have a guitar made from fish, but I don't know. I asked my friend Gil about it and he said it would probably cost more than a fin and then gave me some line about only a bass player would use a guitar made from fish. He's a reel jerk anyway.

I wanted to try some new ideas for guitar picks. I tried a donut first. Then I tried another donut as a pick. That was stupid. Next, I tried an axe. I've always wondered why people call guitars axes. Axes make lousy picks but they're great for cutting wood. I had to get another guitar because axes are great for cutting wood. Axes are also great for cutting fish so there's another strike against a fish guitar. I tried a plastic bag but the green ones have a dull tone and as far as I'm concerned, they're garbage.
Quote by BeerChurch
Have you ever noticed how fish have scales and you can play scales on a guitar? I wanted to have a guitar made from fish, but I don't know. I asked my friend Gil about it and he said it would probably cost more than a fin and then gave me some line about only a bass player would use a guitar made from fish. He's a reel jerk anyway.

I wanted to try some new ideas for guitar picks. I tried a donut first. Then I tried another donut as a pick. That was stupid. Next, I tried an axe. I've always wondered why people call guitars axes. Axes make lousy picks but they're great for cutting wood. I had to get another guitar because axes are great for cutting wood. Axes are also great for cutting fish so there's another strike against a fish guitar. I tried a plastic bag but the green ones have a dull tone and as far as I'm concerned, they're garbage.

you sir...you...make me smile
Quote by InvaderTSN
It's the Asian blood in his veins. It allows him to accomplish things normal people are unable to.

Puberty was very vague. I literally locked myself in a room and played guitar.
To the narcisistic posts, I was just requesting some info on the jazz III's and some other good ones. Yeah, I get the whole preference thing too. I used to use dunlop 2mms too, but they got to be a little too thick. I was just wondering how thick are the jazz III's and how big are they?
Does anyone have any experience with these?? I've heard they are quite nice. I was thinking of posting a thread like this actually. If you've played with one, let us know how it feels.
Quote by InvaderTSN
It's the Asian blood in his veins. It allows him to accomplish things normal people are unable to.

Puberty was very vague. I literally locked myself in a room and played guitar.