I have this: http://www.guitarcenter.com/Crate-FlexWave-Series-FW120-120W-2x12-Guitar-Combo-Amp-481052-i1175923.gc

Well not exact same, same model but 2 years old. Anyway, I don't want to go through selling it to buy a half stack, would I be able to use this: http://www.guitarcenter.com/Crate-V-Series-V212B-2x12-Guitar-Extension-Cabinet-104510896-i1372075.gc under it? Would I have to cross-brace the speaker to hold the weight?
what would be the point in buying a cab? What benefits do you hope on seeing?
it would be pretty useless to buy an extra cab for that amp. You would be better off saving up more money for a better amp.
Gear:

MIA Fender Stratocaster
Jackson Kelly KE3
Ibanez Universe
Marshall JCM 800
Orange Jim Root Terror
Mesa 2x12
Ovation Custom Balladeer
pedals and such in profile
yea i would suggest holding out for a better setup altogether, theres nothing worse than spending that money when for a little more you could get somthing way better
I'm with Ghold here, what do you expect from the cab?
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
More importantly, why do people keep posting threads and not responding?
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
those flexwaves, or pretty much any cheap solid state halfstack, wont be worth it. For the same price you could get a much better tube combo.

what is your budget, styles, gigging or not, etc..
Gear:

MIA Fender Stratocaster
Jackson Kelly KE3
Ibanez Universe
Marshall JCM 800
Orange Jim Root Terror
Mesa 2x12
Ovation Custom Balladeer
Under 600 bucks, gigging, and progressive (the tool, porcupine tree side, not dream theater)
if its possible for you to save up then you should do so and get something really good, but if not then you can take a look at Bugera 333XL, Peavey classic 30(would need some sort of overdrive to take you into higher gain territory) also the B-52 AT-112 would be good to look at
Gear:

MIA Fender Stratocaster
Jackson Kelly KE3
Ibanez Universe
Marshall JCM 800
Orange Jim Root Terror
Mesa 2x12
Ovation Custom Balladeer