Hi All,
Has any one had this problem....I have just removed my leads after practice, and discovered that the tip of the jack has stuck in the the input socket of the amp (Line 6 Spider 111). It is a closed unit.
Do any cunning tricks come to mind (other than buy better quality leads...I ve learned that one now!!

Just to put the cherry on the top, I ve just swapped my PRS standard pick ups for SD 59 and a Dimarzio Super Distortion (Cracking!).

Will I wave goodbye to my Amp for a fortnight? Seriously any ideas would be fantastic.

At your Mercy EBB
Can you not reach it with pliers?

Is the jack attached to the amp by a nut? If it is, unscrewing the nut should give you better access to the tip with pliers.

Actual Trick: Take something that will fit into the jack but doesn't fit snugly (like a thin pen), put some super-glue on the end (just a little!) and glue it to the end of the tip. Once it dries, you should be able to pull the tip out. I would try pliers first, since it's less complicated, but it will work.
I Japanese Fenders
MIJ '86 Strat, MIJ '95 Foto Flame Tele, Jackson JSX-94
Schecter C-1 Classic 3TSB, Takamine EG544SC-4C
Warwick Corvette Fretless MIJ '89 P-Bass Lyte
Fender Geddy Lee Sig Bass, Ibanez DTT700 Destroyer
When that happened to me it was originally in my tuner, I just pulled it out and stuck it back in the end of the lead. It will last but it will cut out at random tiems so I suggest upgrading to a better lead, if you have to spend $50 on a dimarzio one to how have it break then it is still worth it.
My Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Peavey Vypyr 30
DW Collector's 3 pc drums
Mapex Black panther snare
Sabian AAX/Zildjian K cymbals.
This happened to me too! The singer in my band was using my Peavey Rage 158 for a mic amp and somehow broke off only the tip part of the adapter. Now, I can't use the input jack.
Schecter Gryphon; Ibanez AEG20E
Peavey Rage 158 ; TRAYNOR YCS50
EHX Big Muff Pi; Dunlop CryBaby GCB-95 (modded); MXR M-108 10-band; DigiTech JamMan Looper
Quote by GravyFish

Actual Trick: Take something that will fit into the jack but doesn't fit snugly (like a thin pen), put some super-glue on the end (just a little!) and glue it to the end of the tip. Once it dries, you should be able to pull the tip out. I would try pliers first, since it's less complicated, but it will work.

Yea try putting a small dab of super glue on the broken lead.