I was just wondering from feedback from you other guitarists how good these are, can I find them in anything other than .10's, and would you recommend me any other better quality strings? Thanks in advance!
strings are all about preference, try a bunch out. And what do you mean by "can i find them in anything other than .10's"?
I've only been able to find them in .10-.52's, in my local guitar store and in guitar center. Or is the whole point of the skinny top heavy bottoms to be .10 mms?
Quote by MightySumo
I've only been able to find them in .10-.52's, in my local guitar store and in guitar center. Or is the whole point of the skinny top heavy bottoms to be .10 mms?

*facepalm*

if you want a heavy set i would have thought the 'skinny top' would have made it obvious what you are getting
Quote by Shred Head
You have an atrocious sense of humour!

Quote by StrayCatBlues
You win 100 hilarity points.

Spend them wisely.

Quote by GrisKy
you're a funny, funny man, chimp in a tux... funny indeed.
they should make them for 9s and 11s
Gear
Ibanez RG2EX2
Epiphone Les Paul
Fender Strat
Homemade EVH
Marshall JCM 800 Combo

Quote by freshtunes
its not so much that i feel guilty about masturbating, its the things that i masturbate to that make me feel guilty.
I'm sort of a newbie guitarist when it comes to equipment, so I guess I deserve the facepalm, but I was just wondering for future reference of them so I wouldn't sound like I was talking out of my ass when someone else wanted to know about them. So thanks for the sardonic comment!
Roto hybrids ftw.

2 months on my strat and no loss of tone
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.