How many songs can you come up with that are in C standard tuning? I just bought a new guitar and i put my old one in C. Please, no Drop C. Oh, and i pretty much know all the queens of the stone age songs in C.
Studies have shown that 92% of guitar players are close-minded. Copy this into your signature if you're part of the 8% who enjoy rap.

Me
what genra?
Edit:
whatever
The Absence- some in b too so watch out
In flames- every one of their songs from whoracle, the jester race, clayman, and come clarity
Nightrage- all of em
The sword- most i think
Dethklok- all

that's all of the top of my head
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
Last edited by CG Man16 at Jan 14, 2009,
genre doesn't matter, i actually will listen to pretty much everything but country.
Studies have shown that 92% of guitar players are close-minded. Copy this into your signature if you're part of the 8% who enjoy rap.

Me
Last edited by tyler112493 at Jan 14, 2009,
some from agalloch too
Quote by severed-metal

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
Quote by Sabbath89
Death and the Healing by Wintersun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxMkIm5JxkM

it's actually played in e but whatever, the tab i got was in c too
Quote by severed-metal

Quote by Morphogenesis26