Never heard of that brand. Its a nice looking guitar, if you cleaned off those pickups and buffed out those scratches. Keep it.
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']
There are people in this world who don't feel it necessary to vomit sunshine 24 hours a day. I'm one of them.

Current Gear
Yamaha EG 112
Esteban American Legacy
Jay Turser JTB-400M
Fender Frontman 212R
Effects
DigitTech RP50
idk, looks nice though
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
not worth it to sell it, id just keep it, it looks pretty sweet. but put some strings on that thing before the neck warps.
one of those teisco sub-companies. teisco and their sub-companies made guitars from the 60s-80s.
Studies have shown that 92% of guitar players are close-minded. Copy this into your signature if you're part of the 8% who enjoy rap.

Me
It looks pretty rusty, but if I had that I would keep it. It looks like a beautiful guitar, but it depends on the sound.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

theres one of those at the guitar shop that is in absolutely mint condition but it has 5 single coils (yes 5).

its some Japanese brand of some sort from the 60s or 70s, and plays and sounds awesome.

-please note thats what the guitar is in the shop, maybe not yours, but it looks just like it.
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

RIP Dime RIP Michael Jackson
50 bucks
Quote by illuminatiano
do not go on guitar forums

there are drugs there

( and ololol there are )