Hey guys, just wondering what your general opinions of this amplifier are. I've had mine for 2 years (the 2x12 one) and it's served me well in the time but I'm undecided on whether i should get a more up market amp.

By the way this isn't a help me choose a new amp thread, i just want to know what you guys think of the Flextone
I've heard the Recto model it does and prefer it to the actual amp, although the Flextone might've been EQ'd much better.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Quote by Raijouta
I've heard the Recto model it does and prefer it to the actual amp, although the Flextone might've been EQ'd much better.

Theres a good video online showing the differences. The main one being the mesa likes to be cranked a bit to get a nice tone out of it vs the flextone is in its prime spot at any volume before clipping of coarse.

And they are great amps and if your playing low volumes they make great since to purchase. I almost picked one up myself...
Yeah, they're good. It's a lot closer to a Pod in amp form.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Way to show everybody up jackass.

Guitar: _______________ Amp:
_ Ibanez SZ320 _________Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

V-Picks!
there Disotortions and Overdriven sounds are bomb but I like the OD on a tube amp much better.

the cleans are decent and better than alot of tube amps.

I rather get a tube amp and put a POD trough it and see how it sounds.

I saw some guy using a Music Man wich are hybrids with only power tubes designed by Leo Fender.

The guy was running a POD and wow this guy was doing Stevie Nicks, Santana, Eagles, AC/DC to a TEE.

All he had to do to get a diffrent tone was switch a couple buttons or crank the power tubes some more or switch guitars and he was set.

The individual pedals other than the Verbzilla there delay suck and , especially there distortion pedals.

but there multiFX and there flextone line are the ****.