i have to write a story for my french class and i cant think of anything to write about. i know the pit is creative so, can you help?

inb4 fap rape cumming blood
Bands I've Seen:
Ozzy Osbourne
Rob Zombie
In This Moment
Age of Daze
Blue October
Inward Eye
Thornley
Billy Talent
Rise Against
Rancid
Anvil
Theory of a Deadman
Shinedown
Pop Evil
Blink 182
All-American Rejects
Fallout Boy
A human rebellion against the bears that have taken control of earth.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Quote by dubstar92
A human rebellion against the bears that have taken control of earth.

Do it.
once upon a time there was a monster names Jackoffulous, he was over 7 feet tall and had one eye, he loved to fap, all day Jackoffulous fapped, he fapps until he cums blood, he once saw a little baby, he then ate the baby, then he raped the puppy it was carrying

THE END!
Tell the story of how the turtle got his shell, sold it to sir platypus who gave it to sam snail who sold it half price back to turtle who found a surprise in the shell.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
The Ugly Barnacle

Once upon a time there was an ugly barnacle, he was so ugly everyone died, The end.
do what I do when I need to come up with something, listen to music, depending on the mood you want, listened to different things.
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536
RazorTheAwesome, if I was a Ditto, I'd transform into YOU

Quote by Kensai
Basically god wanted to punish people for getting educated/eating apples.

Quote by Jackal58
We all desire a little pussy.
Write a story about the Pit and how terrible it was whenever anyone asked for help on said forum due to the nonsensical replies. And in the end Vampire Robot Nazis are defeated by machine gun-wielding dolphins.
Right now I'm writing a story called "Don Henley's Mexican Ex-Girlfriend."

TS, just think of an occurrence in everyday life, maybe a chance meeting with an old friend, a conversation with a stranger on the subway, a trip to the zoo to look at ostriches, anything, really. Have you ever read the book "Nine Stories" by J.D. Salinger? That was a really big influence on me, writing-wise. It really opened up my mind to what a story could be.