link

This is terrible. Makes me sick.

When will they stop?

Oh, and in the same time that over 1,000 Palestinians have been killed, 13 Israelis have died.

It's hard to find words.
kill all humans
Quote by alaskan_ninja
It's hard to find words.

David vs Goliath. Except Goliath is winning.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
And people wonder why the middle-east hates Israel. I don't blame them. Among other reasons, of course.
Quote by Kensai
I know a good joke:

Women's rights.
Quote by Chubbychunks
I know a good joke:

Kensai's life.
Quote by Tire Me.
Israel has been at war since the beginning of time.

It will only end when the world ends.

The state of Israel has only existed for no more than 70 years.
This is what the U.S. is for... oh wait...
Quote by Shattuck
I need some music that makes you envision a dark room illuminated by only candles and perhaps a creepy middle aged man in a bathrobe.

Quote by Skullbolt
Rape: Is it in you?
The world will always be in balance. It's always gonna be peace here, in North America or Europe as long as other poor countries are in war or conflict. This is advantageous for rich countries therefore they pay Israel in weapons and other goods in order to attack Palestine, feed the fire of hate and keep the war there and not bring it here in North America or Europe.
NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO
I AM KEWLER THAN YOU.

YES YOU!!!
Quote by Trefellin

60, actually.
kill all humans
They'll allow their religious intolerance to destroy the region and themselves before they'll stop.

I just hope that the USA doesn't get dragged into it. We already have as many enemies in the Middle East as we can handle. The hatred we would face if we went into this conflict on the side of the Israelis is incomprehensible.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Man, I'm so glad I'm not religious.
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
I personally don't believe the Palestinian death count, all the sources saying that are Palestinian sources, they inflate the number to make Israel look bad when in reality it was the Palestinians who started firing the rockets at Israel. In my opinion Israel should just all out attack Palestine and get it over with.
Quote by kewler
The world will always be in balance. It's always gonna be peace here, in North America or Europe as long as other poor countries are in war or conflict. This is advantageous for rich countries therefore they pay Israel in weapons and other goods in order to attack Palestine, feed the fire of hate and keep the war there and not bring it here in North America or Europe.

You're an idiot. This runs deeper than that.
Quote by dudetheman
They'll allow their religious intolerance to destroy the region and themselves before they'll stop.

I just hope that the USA doesn't get dragged into it. We already have as many enemies in the Middle East as we can handle. The hatred we would face if we went into this conflict on the side of the Israelis is incomprehensible.

God help us if we're dragged in on either side.

EDIT: Julz, neither am I, but that doesn't make any of this go away.
Quote by kewler

thats the most dumbass thing i've ever read, you're saying its right that thousands of innocent people are dying for no reason?!
GTFO NOW
Guitars:
Jackson JS30KE Kelly
Jackson RRX10D
Fender Telecaster American Standard
Epiphone Acoustic
Amps:
Vox DA15
Marshall G80RCD
Pedals:
Boss GT-6
Boss MT-2
Quote by Tire Me.
Israel has been at war since the beginning of time.

It will only end when the world ends.

I don't think the middle east has ever been at peace.
███████████████████████████████████
Quote by Trefellin

I think he means the Hebrews/Jews.
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

Quote by in2thesun88
I personally don't believe the Palestinian death count, all the sources saying that are Palestinian sources, they inflate the number to make Israel look bad when in reality it was the Palestinians who started firing the rockets at Israel. In my opinion Israel should just all out attack Palestine and get it over with.

That would be suicide