title basically sums it up.. i have a gift card that i'd like to spend for 30 bucks.. i have some cash and can go over the 30 bucks, but i'd prefer to stay as close to it as possible.

i love my setup, i have a gibson les paul with a monster cable into an orange tiny terror.. i need a new cab but that's for when i get another job. I have a pedalboard with a crybaby, ds-1, and os-2. i don't even bother using it with my setup tho because i love the sound of the tiny terror. i could even possibly trade in the pedals at GC for more of a budget.

i was thinking about possibly getting an EQ pedal, the danelectro fish n chips to boost the treble a little on the TT, so that's a possibility or spending a little bit more on a pedal tuner. what else could i possibly get?

thanks
My Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone AJ
Ibanez Strat Copy

Amps:
Orange Tiny Terror Head
Old beaten up Peavey cab
Marshall MG30DFX
I suggest getting 30 dollars worth of guitar picks.
Quote by ravioli123
James, a type of sandwich:

A sandwich that consists of ham, turkey, roast beef, shredded cheese, nacho cheese doritos, and ranch on a toasted bun.
"Hey man lets go get a couple James's for lunch"
Add about $2000 to it and get a nice Fender Strat. Seriously... You won't get much for $30, except some strings, a cable, or something inexpensive. A tuner or cheap effect pedal is a great idea.
Quote by mashedpotatoes
Maybe a few sets of strings...

This. Especially if you play at least 5 hours a day on a bad day and your style of playing involves a ****load of bending.

I tend to spend $50 a month in new strings because I kill them.
Quote by MooshMooshMarc
I didnt have anything planned out, and I didn't know **** about improvising, so it was like "OH SHI- SOLO TIME" so I kerry-kinged it.
transcription books

HAHAHAHA j/k
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Way to show everybody up jackass.

Guitar: _______________ Amp:
_ Ibanez SZ320 _________Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

V-Picks!
slide! a whole new genre to explore then...
Quote by Mister.Y
Well, The Lion Sleeps Tonight is still a bit popular... I mean, cmon...

awimbawe awimbawe awimbawe awimbawe...

"I'll See You In The Next World, and Don't Be Late"
Buy a cheap behringer stompbox.
My Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Peavey Vypyr 30
DW Collector's 3 pc drums
Mapex Black panther snare
Sabian AAX/Zildjian K cymbals.
oh this is the guy from the craigslist thread^^^^legend. and TS doesn't want anymore pedals, other than EQ, he said he's happy with the tone of his TT...and behringer...no.
Quote by Mister.Y
Well, The Lion Sleeps Tonight is still a bit popular... I mean, cmon...

awimbawe awimbawe awimbawe awimbawe...

"I'll See You In The Next World, and Don't Be Late"
Quote by FightinIrishPJ
title basically sums it up.. i have a gift card that i'd like to spend for 30 bucks.. i have some cash and can go over the 30 bucks, but i'd prefer to stay as close to it as possible.

i love my setup, i have a gibson les paul with a monster cable into an orange tiny terror.. i need a new cab but that's for when i get another job. I have a pedalboard with a crybaby, ds-1, and os-2. i don't even bother using it with my setup tho because i love the sound of the tiny terror. i could even possibly trade in the pedals at GC for more of a budget.

i was thinking about possibly getting an EQ pedal, the danelectro fish n chips to boost the treble a little on the TT, so that's a possibility or spending a little bit more on a pedal tuner. what else could i possibly get?

thanks

If you want an EQ pedal, I recommend the MXR 10-Band Graphic Equalizer.

Otherwise, I would suggest a tuning pedal. I love my Korg Pitchblack. Probably more then is healthy for a tuning pedal.
already have a slide, capo, extra strings (could buy some more tho), picks, and a nice guitar, i don't want a strat :P

i'm content.. maybe i'll just save it until something breaks
My Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone AJ
Ibanez Strat Copy

Amps:
Orange Tiny Terror Head
Old beaten up Peavey cab
Marshall MG30DFX
got em... haha that was a really good suggestion tho! and i have a strap that i like..

basically i'm content with my rig, i just have 30 bucks to spend with nothing to spend it on..

anything else unique like strap locks?
My Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone AJ
Ibanez Strat Copy

Amps:
Orange Tiny Terror Head
Old beaten up Peavey cab
Marshall MG30DFX
get gimicky stuff like the jet slide, a peg winder or one of the t-shirts they have. i mean its not like you will use the stuff (except the shirt, if they have any decent ones at your GC), but its a way to add to your gear. and that one time you need to play slide and still be able to play other stuff or wind your strings really fast, you will be set.
Quote by FightinIrishPJ

i was thinking about possibly getting an EQ pedal, the danelectro fish n chips to boost the treble...

This is what I'd go for. sh!t I can't find one of these in my country.
Go EQ or go home...
But seriously ^ or the above mentioned strings, picks, string winder, t-shirt.

I randomly got a $25 gift card in the mail from Guitar Center themselves (for being a good customer or whatever, ha) a few months back and bought a acoustic humidifier, Dunlop Tortex .88's and Brain Picks .88's
why dont you just save it for something you actually want?
We've dressed up in our best...

...and are prepared to go down like gentlemen.

Quote by bogg808
The PBT is for those too TGP for the rest of UG.

guitar stand?
I dunno I'm just throwin it out there...
Or maybe drumsticks? I'm sure if your in a band your drummer will use at least once and yes I have seen a guitar beeing played with drumsticks.
Or maybe give it to someone else?
Seagulls,the chicken of the ocean.

Originally posted by Gunpowder:
Everyone just jumps on the bandwagon and gives the same advice in these situations. You know what? I'm going to be different. Call the firemen.
e-bow!!!
main rig:
MIM Tele->VP Jr.->CryBaby->Fuzz Factory->TS808->Carbon Copy->Phase 90->TU-3->Vox AC30CCH+Avatar 212 and Peavey VTM60+Marshall 1960A

Quote by necrosis1193
Fuzz...It's wonderful and horrible and beautiful and repulsive and so many things all at once.
Quote by AJS19
Go EQ or go home...
But seriously ^ or the above mentioned strings, picks, string winder, t-shirt.

I randomly got a $25 gift card in the mail from Guitar Center themselves (for being a good customer or whatever, ha) a few months back and bought a acoustic humidifier, Dunlop Tortex .88's and Brain Picks .88's

Yea, I got one too for some reason. I think it probably was being a good customer or something like that. Or if you spent a certain amount of money. Anyways, they owe me for still being annoying when I gave them several thousand dollars for gear.
You could try one of those pick holders that clip onto the microphone/music stand... Or a waterbottle holder maybe... Or try an EQ pedal (Can never go wrong with these)
Quote by FightinIrishPJ

thanks

Strings
Quote by spiff389
e-bow!!!

Are you serious?? E-bow's are seriously expensive, if you know where to get one for 30 dollars please tell me.
Quote by ravioli123
James, a type of sandwich:

A sandwich that consists of ham, turkey, roast beef, shredded cheese, nacho cheese doritos, and ranch on a toasted bun.
"Hey man lets go get a couple James's for lunch"
Quote by McMetal
ahahahahaha that is gay as hell

i thought so too
couldn't resist