I've read old threads on different message boards, (from users who don't use the boards anymore), of people who say they've acquired schematics for the Rg80 2 button footswitch. I'm having no luck in contacting them, or anyone at the "Vintage Randall" site, to try and get a copy. Does anyone know where I could look to find this? (I know you can buy one from the "Voodoo" site, but I don't have the funds).
Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated...Thanks, Doug.
Last edited by TinyRivers at Jan 15, 2009,
email the voodoo site and ask them for the schematic. Maybe even lie and say you own one but it is broken and you would like to fix it but dont have a schematic...
Quote by guitarcam123
email the voodoo site and ask them for the schematic. Maybe even lie and say you own one but it is broken and you would like to fix it but dont have a schematic...

Not a bad idea...I'll give 'er a try...thanks, Doug.
I'm not familiar with how to do that. I know there's 6 leads, 3 for LED's and three for the two channels. Wouldn't there be a possibility if I connect them that I blow something? Doug.
Quote by guitarcam123

O.k., being dishonest didn't help. No one responded to me on the Voodoo site.

So, I'll give this one last try, as I've posted in the ultimate pedals thread for help as well and I'm still no further ahead ...one more bump???

Thanks, Doug.