whats the best, reasonably prices capo?
Under $20 of course.
I want something that is quick and easy to use. I'm not going to use it much anyways, just want to get one.
A few that look decent for acoustic are the Dunlop Curved Trigger Capo, Planet Waves NS Capo, Shubb C Capo, Kyser capo, and the G7th Nashville Capo
Do the trigger capos really dent the neck?
no, they don't. unless you really don't know what you're doing

G7th would be good, I want one, I keep forgetting to buy one. kyser capo is nice, but it does not work well at all for electric guitars with everything i've tried
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Way to show everybody up jackass.

Guitar: _______________ Amp:
_ Ibanez SZ320 _________Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

V-Picks!
Pencil + rubber band

Rough cost estimate: .10
(that was my capo during first year of university)

But seriously, any capo will do. I used a cheapie for a while and had no problems.
DEAD. AIR. SPACE.

Fender American Strat/Tele->Vox V847 Wah->EH LPB-1->BK Butler Tube Driver->Big Muff Pi->MXR Carbon Copy->EH Small Clone->Vox AC30/Orange Tiny Terror/Blues Deluxe RI
Quote by djszkoda
Pencil + rubber band

Rough cost estimate: .10
(that was my capo during first year of university)

But seriously, any capo will do. I used a cheapie for a while and had no problems.

haha

tried that before, really not strong enough for my acoustic
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Way to show everybody up jackass.

Guitar: _______________ Amp:
_ Ibanez SZ320 _________Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

V-Picks!
Just find a friend to barre the strings with their finger while you play. Seriously, though, it won't really matter. A cheap spring loaded one will do just fine.
Quote by ElMaco
My last pay check was £0 working 0 hours. I can't believe how easy it was
alright ima get the dunlop so i can stick it on the headstock. kyser is too expensive
although i heard the dunlop triggers break easily and also have a chance to dent the neck