ok so i got it down to 2 main choices

The peavy vyper
http://www.guitarcenter.com/Peavey-Vypyr-30-30W-1x12-Guitar-Combo-Amp-104922869-i1413606.gc

The fender G dec
http://www.guitarcenter.com/Fender-G-DEC-30-Guitar-Digital-Entertainment-Center-103858940-i1166257.gc

I Know its kind of obvious witch one to choose, the fender G dec owns the peavy Vyper like breakfast in the morning but here is the catch the Vyper I can get with a epiphone dot deluxe but the g dec I could only play with an elctro acoustic guitar i own

so??? what should i do?
Last edited by Sgt.Pepper at Jan 14, 2009,
Not much point in getting an amp if you all have is an electro-acoustic, I have 2 and very rarely plug them in. If you absolutely have to then get the Vyper, I'd suggest that you save your money though and get the amp you want a a decent guitar.
Main Gear:

ESP Eclipse CTM I
Dean 'Shards' Razorback
Chapman Guitars ML-1
Ibanez AEL40SE Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5 Mini Stack
EHX Metal Muff
EHX Small Clone
Quote by Birchall17
Not much point in getting an amp if you all have is an electro-acoustic, I have 2 and very rarely plug them in. If you absolutely have to then get the Vyper, I'd suggest that you save your money though and get the amp you want a a decent guitar.

so is the vyper a bad amp?
I don't know whether it's a bad amp or not because I've never used either of them, but you said yourself that the Fender owns the Peavy and it sounded like you'd rather have the Fender.
Main Gear:

ESP Eclipse CTM I
Dean 'Shards' Razorback
Chapman Guitars ML-1
Ibanez AEL40SE Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5 Mini Stack
EHX Metal Muff
EHX Small Clone
Quote by Birchall17
I don't know whether it's a bad amp or not because I've never used either of them, but you said yourself that the Fender owns the Peavy and it sounded like you'd rather have the Fender.

Yep but id have to play it with an acoustic and get a guitar later when i can aford it
Quote by Sgt.Pepper
Yep but id have to play it with an acoustic and get a guitar later when i can aford it

Or you could just wait until you could afford one of the amps and a decent guitar.

You might wanna try out the Super Champ XD. I liked it tons more than the G-Dec, and it's cheaper.
Gear:
Fender Mexican Standard Strat(Sunburst, Rosewood, Custom Shop '69 pickups)
Fender Super Champ XD
EHX Big Muff Pi
Yamaha Acoustic
Alvarez Silver Anniversary Acoustic
The Vyper is the best amp in that price range, and with the footswitch it is just awesome