I have been thinking it over but I can't seem to make up my mind. I play Rock and Metal. Including many sub-generes for both and both new and classic rock and metal. I Wanted something with either 22 or 24 frets, Humbuckers, mahogony or bass wood body, a trem is ok since im almost never out of standard E tuning but I prefer hardtail, and I NEED a double cutaway. My budget is $350. Please I have been looking for awhile but nothing really catches my eye but it may just be the way the descripitions word them.
epi SG400
but try many to find a great one
My Gear

Squier VM p-bass(i chosed it over a fender!!!) with quarter pounder and gotoh 201!!
fender MIM P bass
epiphone SG 400
An Ibanez RG sounds like it would fit the bill pretty well.That or maybe an Epiphone prophecy EM-2 model.There is also the used market where you can often find good gear for a steal if you take the time to hunt around.Maybe a used or factory second Schecter C-1 would be worth looking into.

Edit: Ibanez makes some nice hard tail RG models in your price range,here are some models that are worth researching:

- RG321- mahogany body w/ 2 IBZ passive humbuckers
- RG2EX1 - Basswood with 2 designed by EMG passive humbuckers
- RG3EXFM1- Basswood w/ a flame maple top and 2 IBZ passive humbuckers

All these models are fine for what you want on their own,with a pickup swap they'd be even better.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Last edited by Pr0gNut at Jan 14, 2009,