Hey i'm trying to find somewhere that i can download a video of a guitar hero screen. See i'v to do something with my school 2morro and on a projection behind us will be the rolling guitar fretboard while where playing REAL instruments like lol.

So anyway does anyone simply know where i can download a video of a guitar hero rolling fretboard? doesn't matter if notes are played on the screen or if there isn't even music with the file. .Avi would be preferrable

Thanks in advance for any help as it'll be a live saver
Hmm, not sure, youtube?
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Just a blank scrolling fretboard? If it's not on youtube, you could probably make a request to the hax0rz on scorehero.
Last edited by tonedeafidiot at Jan 14, 2009,
use mediaconverter.org to download a youtube video.
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
Quote by LegsOnEarth
Wait 5 hours
Be accused by the promoter of being late
Get told we have only a 10 minute set
Play pure noise for 10 minutes

Worst and most amusing gig of my life.

Anyone else had this kind of **** happen?!

Dimebag had a worse gig.
Damn i thought using youtube sounded like a simple idea untill i just realised that the school has youtube blocked >_<
um, bang camaro has a music video doing the idea that you are planning to use, just thought you would find that interesting, maybe get some ideas.
Quote by haha
every time I see your username I press F8 out of curiosity then I have to give myself a big ol' facepalm

Quote by ouch
What the hell? F8 doesn't do anything interesting This toy is lame

Quote by TheReverend724
I can have a beer later, I need to level Charmeleon NOW!
Quote by marktuazon
download the video and put it on a USB drive.

SOLVED

O.....k but i want to know where to actually download the video, although I take it you either said that without reading my OP or just wanted me to get angry.
googlevideo?
download it with Mediaconverter.com, cut
a section of it out and put that on a disk/flash drive,
load it on the computer, put it on repeat.
Quote by Axe Samurai
O.....k but i want to know where to actually download the video, although I take it you either said that without reading my OP or just wanted me to get angry.

YOU. TUBE.
You're*